BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chapter-Master

Thanks much.

Far, far too much time waiting for things to dry, and several hours trying to get rid of as much of the orange varnish as possible. If I were to start again with a new board and without the orange, I could get the board done in a day (including drying time), with probably another day for the trenches (although if I really pushed myself I could possibly do them simultaneously working on one whilst the other dries). Over all, I have spent almost a year and a half on it, doing very short bursts then leaving it for ages.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

Look It! Look It! Look It! The board in use! (though with a lot less terrain on it than usual; Apocalypse needs space...)

Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Brother-Captain

Yeah the board looks really good. Also I see a Battlefield in a Box Grand Vestibule there so thanks for that, cos I'd been wondering just how big it was. Will have to get me one of those. Good to see all that hard work and time you spent on the board paid off in the end.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Initiate

The board looks amazing. I picked up one of the RoBB when they first came out as well. Used it all the time and love it. Its great to see one that has been done in such a interesting way as I have been thinking of getting a second one and didn't want another "hills n grass" board. Plus like you said, you need lots of room for apocolypse and having 12 sections to work with would be great.

Great work!!!

Why did BoLS Facebook link to a thread that hasn't been posted onto in almost a year?
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Battle-Brother

Does the water count as difficult terrain?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234