BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Fantasy Flight games World Championship

Hey all so I am from MN and live in the Twin Cities area and will be attending FFG's World Championship events for Dust Tactics and Dust Warfare I was wondering who else is out there I may run into?
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

I will not be able to make it that weekend but I will be at FFG for the Tactics and Warfare tournament on the 27th and the 3rd.

look forward to seeing you there as I will also be attending those.
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

My name is Scott. I will be bringing allies and hopefully stomping everyone else into the ground. It will be my first tactics tournament and only about the 6th time playing tactics. I am really looking forward to the warfare tournament because I think will will have a very good turn out with everyone that is in our group.

Damn you Scott this is Dave..... I hate you now :-P

Honestly, I wasn't trolling you. I didn't realize it was you until after I saw the Nightscythe post, but now I will. It is nice to meet you Dave. I look forward to seeing if your Axis can beat my Allies on Saturday.

Your new friend,
    Scott

queers

ten words
    YOLO!