Hey guy's today Fantasy Flight Games Event Center in Rosevile, MN held a free Dust Warfare tournament in preparation for the World Championship event next weekend. Since both myself and craniumdamage750 live in the area and know each other we made sure to attend and got the chance to play each other. What follows is my pure German battle report as I crushed craniumdamage750's filthy Allied forces!

My list(thank you Dust Warfare Force Builder [url]http://builder.dust-war.com/[/url] ) :
Dust Warfare - Force Builder
Faction: Axis ( 299 / 300 )

--- Heroes
Markus (24)
Angela (30)

--- Sturmgrenadiere Platoon (171)
Command Section: Kommandotrupp (25)
1st Section: Heavy Flak Grenadiers (26)
2nd Section: Axis Gorillas (24)
3rd Section: Recon Grenadiers (17)
Support: MPW III-A "Wotan" [Upgrade] (Zv) (55)
Support: Sniper Grenadier Team (12)

--- Sturmgrenadiere Platoon (74)
Command Section: Kommandotrupp (25)
1st Section: Battle Grenadiers (17)
Support: LPW I-A "Heinrich" (20)

The filthy Allies list!:
Dust Warfare - Force Builder
Faction: Allies ( 300 / 300 )

--- Combat Platoon (150)
Command Section: "The Boss" Ranger Command Squad (25)
1st Section: "Grim Reapers" Heavy Ranger Attack Squad (30)
2nd Section: "The Gunners" Combat Ranger Squad [Upgrade] (20)
3rd Section: "The Gunners" Combat Ranger Squad [Upgrade] (20)
Support: LAW M1-A "Wildfire" (20)
Support: MCW M3-D "Cobra" (Zv) (35)

--- Combat Platoon (150)
Command Section: "The Boss" Ranger Command Squad (25)
1st Section: "Grim Reapers" Heavy Ranger Attack Squad (30)
2nd Section: "The Gunners" Combat Ranger Squad [Upgrade] (20)
3rd Section: "The Gunners" Combat Ranger Squad [Upgrade] (20)
Support: LAW M1-A "Wildfire" (20)
Support: MCW M3-D "Cobra" (Zv) (35)

The Mission:
We used the Dust Tournament Battle Builder found on the FFG website for Warfare. craniumdamage750 got to place the first point and he put it into conditions moving out of Limited Visibility. Knowing that craniumdamage750's Cobras work best in a Fubar deployment I hoped I could bait him into pushing to it if I placed a point in deployment to bring it into Force Collision. Like the foolish Allied player he is, he fell for my clever trap. I placed my last point into deployment bringing us into Close Engagement which is where my Gorillas and Sniper do their best. This left us with nothing in Objectives so it was Key Positions.

The Board:
Using the terrain placement rules we filled 1/4 of the table with terrain and then took turns placing pieces on the board tell we ran out of terrain. Being the jerks we both are having not rolled for sides yet we both tried to screw each other over by placing all the good terrain in the table corners and edges. What follows is the board creating you get when two dicks play each other.

As you can see we really are jerks. Notice the two biggest pieces of area terrain and cover are hiding nicely in the table corners and just the sparsest amount is left for our units

Next was deployment and table sides I believe craniumdamage750 won the roll and began the deployment ( additionally this was when we chose our secret objectives). I chose the crater and the ruined building in my deployment zone for my "secret key positions" and craniumdamage750 chose the big ruin in the corner and tank traps in his deployment zone.

Our deployed forces looked a little like this: