BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Emerald Fists - CSM and SM army - of nurgle!

Here's two WIP shots of the blight drone I'm working on. The armour colour was chosen to blend with my Emerald Fist company so that everything will meld on the table and I can still use the loyalist guys as both CSM and SM. Rust, blood, flesh, lenses, metal - what more can you want from a model Just the base left to go on this guy. Usually models look better and better the more paint you add as you near completion. With nurgle they just look more and more gross

Chapter-Master

looks fantastic, I do love the blight drones
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

that is amazingly disgustingly awsome
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Battle-Brother

Thanks guys, I'll share the plague marines and a story too:

Aulus Villius was inducted into the ranks of the Emerald Fists near 844.M41 after passing successful genetic screening tests. Like all inductees to the chapter, he was a survivor. After losing his mother and father at age 10 to the ork horde ravaging his home world he fled to the nearby forests. Alone and constantly avoiding speed freak patrols he was forced to fend for himself for over a year before relief came to the planet in the form of the Emerald Fists. Flushed from the forest during a whirlwind attack he ran straight into the leg of apothecary Roscius. The apothecary was amazed that a human boy could survive in the wilds amidst a tide of greenskins and had him taken by rhino to the fleet's apothecarium for implantation.

Mission after mission passed with Villius honing his skills amid the 7th company under the paternal eye of Roscius. Eventually he received the order to deploy to the eye of terror with his company for what promised to be the largest operation he had yet been apart of.

When the plague began to ravage the Emerald Fists fleet his fall should have served no surprise to any who understood his survival instinct. When Roscius offered an escape Villius quickly scarred the 3-rings of nurgle to his flesh; Roscius would watch out for him. As one of Roscius' favoured, Villius became a champion of nurgle and is indentured for eternity; his life and more importantly his soul are no longer his own to safeguard.

Full squad picture here: [url=http://theambit.blogspot.ca/2012/09/emerald-fist-plague-marines-complete.html]Source[/url]