BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Banned

Default Black Templar 4.5

I have made an update for the old Black Templar codex [URL=https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2ac7lGeaf08Q1hkLVZKOG1hb3c]here[/URL].

A few notes:
    • This update is intended to bring the Black Templar codex up to the same stats and costs as can be found in Codex: Space Marines, Codex: Blood Angels, and Codex: Space Wolves.
    • This is ONLY intended to be an update, not a fandex to add some new bling to the army (so no Ironclads, Thunderfires, etc).
    • If you feel I missed something that IS in the codex, please let me know.
    • It is constructed as a 6th Edition codex, but with 5th Edition pricing. Maybe when the next loyalist Space Marine codex is released, I can see about updating to match that codex.

So let me know what you think.

Edit 1: Accidentally copied an old copy over the full version, so had to do a little reconstruction.
    Fixes:
    • Added Repair and Only in Death Does Duty End to Special Rules for the Rhinos rules and Grimaldus.
    • Adjusted Terminator Command Squad initial size down by one.
    • Lowered cost on Initiate power weapons/fists. 1A makes for less value.
    • "Up to one neophyte" changed in Crusader squad.
    • Adjusted weapon options for Crusader squad.
    • Sword Brethren Squad have graduated and gained experience, and no longer are statted like Neophytes.
    • HF upgrade for Razorbacks now free.
    • Razorbacks don't have to buy Rhino upgrades anymore.
    • Removed Rhino options from Drop Pod. They weren't fitting well, any way.
    • Added Multi-melta option to Land Raider and Land Raider Redeemer. The Crusader wanted to keep his.
    • Updated PDF Link.
    Last edited by Charistoph; 11-08-2012 at 12:52 AM.