BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 76 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

this thread is still going...

Battle-Brother

Interesting. Maybe those bonuses could be Warlock Powers? The Fleshbane would absolutely demolish Tyranids and Daemons including all their MC's. The Salvo one would be awesome with Avengers with a 24" range outgunning Guardsmen, lol.

Librarian

the salvo thing would be wicked
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Salvo seems more realistic. Flesh Bane gives them all 2+ to wound... Not bloody likely. I can see some sort of special character or special rule that MIGHT give some of your shuriken weapons fleshbane, but I can't see it on everything all the time.

Fleshbane would be org asmically overpowered, so if either of them is accurate I'd expect it to be salvo. Unless they are really keens to turn eldar back into properly elite army like they used to be, with small numbers but very high destructive capacity. But I doubt it somehow.

Why would a weapon have poison and fleshbane though? Wounds on a 2+ then 4+? Makes no sense.
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-13-2013 at 12:47 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Fleshbane would be org asmically overpowered, so if either of them is accurate I'd expect it to be salvo. Unless they are really keens to turn eldar back into properly elite army like they used to be, with small numbers but very high destructive capacity. But I doubt it somehow.

Why would a weapon have poison and fleshbane though? Wounds on a 2+ then 4+? Makes no sense.
    The only thing I can think of, and this is a stretch, is that you wound on a 2+, and if your STR equals or exceed your toughness, you reroll all failed wounds. That would be rediculous though, rerolling a 2+. As I said though, a stretch.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Both of those list looks like pure wishlist to me

Yep, salvo seems more likely, but either one would be nice
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

I was thinking that but reached the same conclusion ERW did above me. Seems a bit disgusting. DE players will be up in arms if we wound on a 2+ compared to their 4+

Poision (or Fleshbane) weapons seem to DE to be used, plus too disgustingly good.

Salvo could be interesting, but again I don't see it on normal guys. Maybe the new Bladestorm gives DA salvo, but i don't know.

The only realistic thing in the list is the new ranges. I hope they're true
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Fleshbane would be awesome. Salvo is too limiting, you have to sit still to make good use of it and those guns all have too short of range and Eldar are too fragile for their infantry to really benefit. An effectively Heavy 6 Shuriken Cannon on vehicles would be pretty awesome, though.

But you know what the most annoying thing ever is? When a pretty reputable source posts some rumors, and some random person pops up and is like "durrrrr, wishlist, dur-du-durr".
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.