BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 180 of 300 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2994

4chan. I think a new page is being revealed each day in the digital version of the codex until release date. but not having my own mac product, I don't have a digital preview copy.

I wonder what will happen to Eldrad.
    The whole wraithseer shtick seems highly unlikely now, (which I'm sort of relieved about since a twenty foot wraithbone construct that could potentially turn itself invisible would be too reminiscent of BA's flying dreadnoughts) as they've shown his current model leading a seer council in the most recent WD issue.
    I'd be interested to find out if Eldrad's fluff will be moved forward at all, perhaps becoming an entity similar to a phoenix lord.
    Rules wise I assume Eldrad will be able to use up four warp charges a turn since it appears that normal farseers will be able to use 3 now. If they keep the power repeating ability of the staff of Ulthamar then Eldrad, a normal farseer and a unit of warlock bodyguards could put out a prodigious amount of psychic dakka.
    That or end up re-enacting the ending of Indianna Jones and the Temple of Doom due to my unfailing ability to roll perils of the warp evey damn time...

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Maxis Lithium View Post
    Attachment 4123

No longer unknown costs. Now dose anyone have a comprehensive list of what each does?
    there was one floating around somewhere... I'll try to recall as best i can - no guarantees as to accuracy though...
    Spirit Stone: reduces all costs of your powers by one warp charge, but removes the invuln for the turn
    Phoenix Gem: single use, when the bearer dies, center a 5" blast over him, S4AP5 or something along those lines, if that causes a wound the bearer gets back up with one wound
    Long Rifle: 120" range, AP2 or 3 i believe, nothing else special that i can recall...
    Wing: 48" movement in the shooting phase for the model, may not do anything else that turn i believe (maybe move regularly?)
    Firesabre: melee weapon, unsure about precise profile but decent, has soul blaze and whenever soul blaze kills something it spreads to everyone in 6" on a 6+
    Mantle: turns the model into a Solitaire (loses IC, gains stealth+shroud and rerolls all cover)
    Shard: another melee weapon, decent stats as well, and gives Fleshbane and Instant Death in a Challenge

4chan. I think a new page is being revealed each day in the digital version of the codex until release date. but not having my own mac product, I don't have a digital preview copy.
    It's funny because I have been checking /tg/ and have found nothing of the sort. Bugger all.
    "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Mage View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with the Crimson Hunter, and god forbid there ever is an AV 13 flyer.. or you want to make a straffing run at ground targets- like air superiority fighters do once theyve attained air superiority- itll come in handy. I think 4 AP 2 shots is plenty beautiful, and being able to make it BS 5 for a lark is just gravy.
    Going by the rumours, it doesn't seem to work like that...

IIRC basic Crimson Hunter just has 2 bright lances. Exarch however will have additional pulse laser AND (presumably) BS5. It's logical, as Exarchs always have better weapons in addition to better stats.

Looking at the whole picture though, it seems that an Exarch upgrade will be kind of auto-choice - unless, of course, it will be badly overpriced.

The Sniper Rifle is AP 3. But as a sniper rifle, it of course can rend.
    And yea, if you miss it when it's on the front page, it's hard to find anything on /tg/. You can see this one if you look at the catalouge, and open the comic strip with the Farseer from DOW2.

The Sniper Rifle is AP 3. But as a sniper rifle, it of course can rend.
    And yea, if you miss it when it's on the front page, it's hard to find anything on /tg/. You can see this one if you look at the catalouge, and open the comic strip with the Farseer from DOW2.
    Haha I had been in Catalog View too. Clever that he hid it with a comic strip. I'll just have to redouble my efforts, sir.

I am an internet Ninja. I am skilled at many things and trawling data out of many dispret sources in a specialty. That and I'm home sick with an ear infection and strep throat. I can't hear, or talk. all I can do this weekend and for the forseeable future is paint and type.

Here's hoping they post the reference sheet then. A lot can be gleamed from that and certain questions can be laid to rest.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingOne View Post
    Going by the rumours, it doesn't seem to work like that...

IIRC basic Crimson Hunter just has 2 bright lances. Exarch however will have additional pulse laser AND (presumably) BS5. It's logical, as Exarchs always have better weapons in addition to better stats.

Looking at the whole picture though, it seems that an Exarch upgrade will be kind of auto-choice - unless, of course, it will be badly overpriced.

Nah, from what I've read/seen, all basic Crimson Hunters have 2 Bright Lances and 1 Pulse Laser.

The exarch gives you bs5, the ability to swap out the Bright Lances for Star Cannons, and then whatever awesomeness that are his, as of yet, unknown Exarch powers.