BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 182 of 300 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2994

That's true. Looks like it will have to be a Telepathy (Invisibility) roll. It says that Eldar can learn powers from Divination, Telepathy, and Fate/Battle as a Farseer or Warlock respectively.

Was hoping Conceal could be cast on a unit. Maybe Seer Councils will function like Wolf Guard in that they can break off and join a certain list of units. Sadly, they would still not be able to join War Walkers due to them being Vehicle Squadrons.
    "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

Anyone else but me wishing that Eldar would be one of the few races able to reroll their psyker chart abilities or be able to pick them?

I dont know, as one of the most powerful psykers in the galaxy, I would figure this would be right up their ally.

There was a rumoured 30pt item that allows the psyker to choose their powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkvenner View Post
    If it's true it will be mandatory...

Any info on what Crystal Targetting Matrix does?

Supposedly it was a move after they shoot. Not sure atm.

That would be great! Is abit high, but for a promised power of your choosing, just so much yes.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Seph V. View Post
    That would be great! Is abit high, but for a promised power of your choosing, just so much yes.
    Having played in the age of 3rd and 4th ed eldar, 30pts is about what I'd expect for them to get those damned things back.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

It could be a piece of wargear or a special rule that isn't a relic. No idea as of yet.

If anyone has the Ibook version pre-purchase, please double check to see if it has updated today with more information. that will confirm weather GW is adding a new teaser each day before relsease.

Supposedly it was a move after they shoot. Not sure atm.
    I certainly know what it was In 3rd edition codex it allowed a vehicle to shoot at any point during the move. So you could make a 12" move in the movement phase in the following way: move 6" from behind a los-blocker, fire, then use the remaining 6" to get back behind los-blocker. It used to make Vypers actually viable... The question, however, is what it is now.

Well, since we're technically still in the rumour-crunching stage, some speculation is in order (lol)

We know that Eldar foot units are (likely) getting an ability to combine shooting and running ("Battle Focus" or something like that). Vehicles also have an equivalent of Run move, which is moving Flat Out. So, the first guess that most naturally springs to mind is that CTM probably gives a vehicle a capability similar to "Battle Focus" - i.e. a vehicle can still shoot before or after it moved Flat Out. That would be seriously cool on Falcons, as they, when equiped with CTM combined with Holo-fields that (supposedly) give +1 cover, would be zooming around under constant 3+ jink save. It won't be nearly as broken as the 4th ed. SMF+holo combination, but still, sadly, sounds too good for GW to actually give us. This leads me to the next suggestion - that there could be some extra limitation imposed, like fire only 1 weapon, or fire only snapshots. While fire just 1 weapon still sounds interesting, snapshots do not sound interesting at all - not for +25 pts at any rate.

That was a guess based on what the CTM used to be. However, it certainly might be something else entirely. The next most natural guess, I believe, is that it may be the item that gives Skyfire/Interceptor rule. Or perhaps something more weird, like the Tau bit that allows firing snapshots at BS2. Can't wait to see...
    Last edited by SeekingOne; 05-26-2013 at 10:08 PM.