BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 190 of 300 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2994

Quote Originally Posted by Kamin_Majere View Post
    but if they do then they can sell the exclusive Eldar mug... plus when you arent using it, it makes a convenient place to store the scotch
    ..and if it is painted Saim-Hann colors you get +1" on shuriken range...
    "I play Eldar, why? Does GW make any other good armies?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bitrider View Post
    ..and if it is painted Saim-Hann colors you get +1" on shuriken range...
    Because the shuriken of Saim-Hann fly faster!

Wing droopage on the flyer doesn't seem as pronounced on the newer pictures:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Wing droopage on the flyer doesn't seem as pronounced on the newer pictures:

Nothing a heat gun can't fix.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Also, could just be a WD word mangle, but seems only an Exarch can upgrade to the Starcannons....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Nothing a heat gun can't fix.
    I like it personally. I've used a heat gun to reshape plastic before but nothing in kit form like this, wonder if it works or warps and looks horrid?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Aye, I was hesitant of the new flyers at first, but the more I see them, the more I love them. Really the only thing I still find a slight downer is the missing pronged nose all the other Eldar vehicles have. The current nose looks somewhat like a duck's bill, especially with those two small holes in it looking like nostrils. But alas, it can be overlooked for its general awesomeness.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    Aye, I was hesitant of the new flyers at first, but the more I see them, the more I love them. Really the only thing I still find a slight downer is the missing pronged nose all the other Eldar vehicles have. The current nose looks somewhat like a duck's bill, especially with those two small holes in it looking like nostrils. But alas, it can be overlooked for its general awesomeness.
    Cutting out the middle of the bill would look just fine. I'm also thinking of casting the nose of one of my nightwings to "graft" it onto one of these. Its in need a nosejob :P
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Might have a live one. From 4chan again
    Ok guy i got the book again daemons. However i have to go to work. Will post in around 9-10 hours. However here is the warlord chart

1. One use. In the own shooting or assault phase all units within 12" reroll failed to wound rolls of 1
    2. One use. in the enemy shooting phase. All friendly units within 12" get the + 1 on cover usr. forgot how its spelled in english.
    3. The warlord and his unit has +1 on its run move
    4. The warlord rerolls failed saves of 1.
    5.the warlord has the split fire special rule.
    6. Allied eldar units wont scatter within 6" around the warlord

Meh, given that the previous Warlord chart on 4chan was made up I'll wait until someone reliable on a forum that isn't the arse of the internet gets a copy of the book before I believe anything.