BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 130 of 300 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2994

True that.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Who needs fliers now ? That WraithKnight is tall enough to pluck them out the sky and stamp on them.
    /signed

I wonder if he will actually be able to engage flyers? I'm sure they will give him skyfire, but hitting them with his sword would be pretty funny.

Also - has anyone heard anything about Phoenix Lords?

Chaplain

Very interesting that they are not showing a new Avatar model. At least it is supposed to receive an improvement to table top abilities? If the rumors hold true about the Knight not being a vehicle, then I suspect that the Eldar will have the distinction of owning both the largest AND the smallest Monstrous Creatures on table.

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    If it doesn't then GW doesn't get $65.

No reason for me to buy a model I don't like the looks of if the rules suck.
    Can't imagine it not having vector dancer. I mean, serial...if Eldar don't get VD (hur hur) who exactly will?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I think the thing I'm looking forward to the most in the codex is the fact that because it is their book, the eldar will actually win. I thnk I'll probably cry. Maybe erect a monument.
    Reading many of your posts I have to say I totally agree with your enthusiasm. It seems that this new codex and models are going to restore some of the ancient glory of the Eldar. I just partially understand all that endless debate about the shape of engine intakes or limb proportion or what else. I think all new models are really good and cant'wait for look at the codex.

For the Craftworld!!!

After all the work I just put into two 10-man Dire Avenger squads in the last few months, I'm so glad that GW hasn't given me a reason to have to buy more at the crappy 5 model box price.

For the Craftworld indeed! These rumors really look like an army shake down to me. What was good in 4th was Mech Eldar, which took a big hit in 5th and 6th due to core rules changes. It really doesn't seem like his book will be taking steps to strengthen vehicles but vastly improve infantry and wraiths. Strong Eldar armies from this book won't look anything like ones we've seen in the past...

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Dlatrex View Post
    Very interesting that they are not showing a new Avatar model. At least it is supposed to receive an improvement to table top abilities? If the rumors hold true about the Knight not being a vehicle, then I suspect that the Eldar will have the distinction of owning both the largest AND the smallest Monstrous Creatures on table.
    One of the things I love about the Avatar is the sheer number of flavors it comes in. I mean, it's bronze statue that showed up out of nowhere so it stands that each craftworld has a unique murder statue. The size discrepancies between the RT Avatar, the 2nd ed, and the newer Forge World offerings makes me hold out hope there's an SD Avatar someplace or one that operates like the Zuni Doll from Trilogy of Terror. Maybe on one craftworld he rides around on an autarch's shoulder like a burning parrot.