BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 41 of 300 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

It used to be so big because that's where the soul stone was. At least if I remember my vehicle damage charts right.

Yeah their heads used to be even bigger back in the day didn't they? Man that's some crazy big head going on right there I tell you what.

I'm thinking of a carved skeletal face with a soulgem in the forehead, some strange fins sticking from the back and a skeletal construct with boney talons for hands. Empty glowing eyes and a deathly silence only broken when their armament rends reality itself in bitter pursuit of vengeance for the sad fate of their race.

Battle-Brother

Any actual "Rumour Titbits" for Eldar lately?

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Best_Pone
    Don't worry, any resemblance to a butt plug is due to my lack of artistic ability, and the fact that if I was to stand around trying to sketch every little detail and cutout of what I see I think someone would take notice :P
    The pods on the wings of my drawing are the engines by the way, and yes, this fighter doesn't have a forked nose. Overall, the length of the Hemyock is a little longer than the Wave Serpant chassis, and the cockpit is located in the nose of this particular design.

Oh, and I think you're all expecting the obligatory mega-walker. From the glance I got, it looks like a wraithlord scaled up to twice the height I guess.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

But seriously, any new rumors?

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Vyper View Post
    But seriously, any new rumors?
    dude, chill those beans. It's at least a month before we see the eldar up for pre-order. I shocked we have this much info so early. More will come in time. Once the HE are done and out the way im sure the info will flood in.
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Initiate

Good grief I cannot wait... I want all eldar vehicles to get the assault drift. THE RETURN OF THE ELDAR POP UP ATTACK. Seriously though, we need our speed back.

It's really stupid that eldar don't have a single assault vehicle -.- especially now with the rules stopping you assaulting from the turn you disembark from a vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
    It's really stupid that eldar don't have a single assault vehicle -.- especially now with the rules stopping you assaulting from the turn you disembark from a vehicle
    This. They gotta do something about it in the new codex. Interesting to see, shall the Banshees come back in (at least in my lists) play?
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"