Page 125 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2994
    Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I may have to get a wraith army...
    Yeah I'm with you there buddy
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

The more I see, the more I'm tempted.

Thankfully, bonus next month, and a pay rise. With possible a third payrise in August.....

And what better way to celebrate an air of smug, self satisfaction than with an Eldar army, the smug gits of the 41st Millenium...
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    The more I see, the more I'm tempted.

Thankfully, bonus next month, and a pay rise. With possible a third payrise in August.....

And what better way to celebrate an air of smug, self satisfaction than with an Eldar army, the smug gits of the 41st Millenium...
    And then you too can learn the noble art of whining about your toys

It's entirely possible!

For instance, Wraith stuff all lovely, but still not terribly convinced by the flier. Shapes seem odd.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Any insights as to what is in the Eldar battleforce, fellow Craftworlders? And who the Eldar are opposing in White Dwarf?

Everything was great until I saw the Jetbikes; so annoyed, was expecting a new kit. Other than that, love the new Wraiths. The Flyers are the first that I actually like, and the HQs are all nice models, especially the Pathfinder character

Just unexcited about Australian price for the Wraithknight; really got to feel for New Zealand

Librarian

I'm thinking of going a wraith army too (always wanted to collect Iyanden), but I'm thinking of getting two warp hunters and a cobra 2 to make a D-weapon army as well.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    I'm thinking of going a wraith army too (always wanted to collect Iyanden), but I'm thinking of getting two warp hunters and a cobra 2 to make a D-weapon army as well.
    hunters are broken. They almost got me banned at my local store :-P
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by kyfer View Post
    Any insights as to what is in the Eldar battleforce, fellow Craftworlders? And who the Eldar are opposing in White Dwarf?

Everything was great until I saw the Jetbikes; so annoyed, was expecting a new kit. Other than that, love the new Wraiths. The Flyers are the first that I actually like, and the HQs are all nice models, especially the Pathfinder character

Just unexcited about Australian price for the Wraithknight; really got to feel for New Zealand
    Necrons, from what i've heard... which is the obvious choice...

Also, anyone got any info on european pricing? seeing as the two lists we have right now (USD and AUD) are quite different - Wraithknight is the same price as the battleforce in the US but 60$ cheaper in Australia? rather hard to believe...

Quote Originally Posted by kyfer View Post
    Any insights as to what is in the Eldar battleforce, fellow Craftworlders?
    The Battleforce is the same as the current one, except that they exchanged the War Walker with a Vyper.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    If I read that scan right, its seems that Warp Spiders are Jet Pack Infantry now instead of Jump Infantry. I wonder what that means for their movement - did they become 6" instead of 12" in the movement phase, or will their Warp Jump Generators modify that somehow?

Although they seem to have gained Fleet, Hit & Run and Battle Focus as standard, so Battle Focus might offset the lost 6" in the movement phase. So 6" move in the Movement phase, Rerollable D6" Run move with Battle Focus and Fleet in the Shooting Phase, and Rerollable 2D6" Thrust move in the Assault phase? Not too shabby.
    Last edited by Redemption; 05-22-2013 at 05:57 AM.