BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 30 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Tragic that the Pathfinders will still be finecast :'( horrible stuff

And I doubt anybody will be surprised about what the 'rumoured' new jetbikes will look like, there are photos of a prototype that look pretty close to the details I'm hearing at the moment. The picture is from a year or two ago, and I'm certain it would have appeared on BOLS. If not...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86068853.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	3918
    btw haven't read any posts before page 29, so if this has already been argued, I apologise to the nimble fox who did so before me. Consider it support of your argument.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by kyfer View Post
    btw haven't read any posts before page 29, so if this has already been argued, I apologise to the nimble fox who did so before me. Consider it upport of your argument.
    Page 29, mine only goes up to page 8...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Tragic that the Pathfinders will still be finecast :'( horrible stuff

And I doubt anybody will be surprised about what the 'rumoured' new jetbikes will look like, there are photos of a prototype that look pretty close to the details I'm hearing at the moment. The picture is from a year or two ago, and I'm certain it would have appeared on BOLS. If not...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86068853.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	3918
    btw haven't read any posts before page 29, so if this has already been argued, I apologise to the nimble fox who did so before me. Consider it support of your argument.
    I'm in the process of painting some lovely finecast pathfinders and have nothing but nice things to say about them.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Page 29, mine only goes up to page 8...
    beat me to it.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    I'm in the process of painting some lovely finecast pathfinders and have nothing but nice things to say about them.
    I thought the same until all the barrels bent either forward or backwards, popping the paint off or three out of the five have had their barrels snap off altogether.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=10151
    My Craftworld Arithym Project Log. Please have a look!

Chapter-Master

Hair dryer ftw.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by BigGrim View Post
    I thought the same until all the barrels bent either forward or backwards, popping the paint off or three out of the five have had their barrels snap off altogether.
    Don't forget that we had this issue with lead and white metal before...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by BigGrim View Post

They laugh at your bent Pathfinder barrel...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lew.jpg 
Views:	558 
Size:	217.0 KB 
ID:	3919  
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I've had the sights fall off one FC pathfinder gun, and a snapper barell on another.

But my metal don't fare much better than their backpacks keep making a break for freedom
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

The picture is from a year or two ago, and I'm certain it would have appeared on BOLS. If not...
    Closer to 6 years ago. By the time they finally come out I'll consider them old and want to wait for the next redesign.