BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 126 of 300 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2994

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    The third line under "Wargear" for Dark Reapers definitely says "Reaper Rangefinder"

I call shenanigans, no way is anything GW going to be cheaper in Australia than in the US, let alone by $60! Only if the US got hit by a zombie apocalypse or nuclear meltdown could this be feasible.

Quote Originally Posted by kyfer View Post
    I call shenanigans, no way is anything GW going to be cheaper in Australia than in the US, let alone by $60! Only if the US got hit by a zombie apocalypse or nuclear meltdown could this be feasible.
    Nothing is. The Wraithknight is 115 in the US and 125 in AUD.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
    If I read that scan right, its seems that Warp Spiders are Jet Pack Infantry now instead of Jump Infantry. I wonder what that means for their movement - did they become 6" instead of 12" in the movement phase, or will their Warp Jump Generators modify that somehow?

Although they seem to have gained Fleet, Hit & Run and Battle Focus as standard, so Battle Focus might offset the lost 6" in the movement phase. So 6" move in the Movement phase, Rerollable D6" Run move with Battle Focus and Fleet in the Shooting Phase, and Rerollable 2D6" Thrust move in the Assault phase? Not too shabby.
    maybe the weapon gets a range increase. Otherwise, the spiders will be the uber expression of shoot n' hide unit, hiding in mid-field to decimate units as they pass-by. If the weapon is Rending, I'm really interested in them. Bad news is there are no new models... See ya in 7th! :S

...wait a minute... I haven't seen spiders in the images yet... (hawks are sighted)
    Last edited by Eldur; 05-22-2013 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldur View Post
    maybe the weapon gets a range increase. Otherwise, the spiders will be the uber expression of shoot n' hide unit, hiding in mid-field to decimate units as they pass-by.
    That sounds precisely like spider Modus Operandi to me...

Aye, and they'd be good at Deep Striking and then using Battle Focus and their Thrust Move to appear out of thing air, put the hurt on a target and then quickly disappearing again, fits them very well. Now for updated models for them.

trying to read the 4 psychic cards in a picture over on 3++, it appears guide has a range of 24" which if IIRC is an improvement, but the wording on conceal/reveal is it gives the psyker the shrouded special rule, not the psyker and his unit; or does the shrouded rule say it applies to the character and his unit?

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Aldavaer View Post
    trying to read the 4 psychic cards in a picture over on 3++, it appears guide has a range of 24" which if IIRC is an improvement, but the wording on conceal/reveal is it gives the psyker the shrouded special rule, not the psyker and his unit; or does the shrouded rule say it applies to the character and his unit?
    If a model has Stealth or Shrouded, it is conferred on the unit.

On a related note, Kirby confirmed the Wraithknight is a monstrous creature. Happy times.
    Oh, and Phil Kelly is definitely the author. The guy defines 6th Edition with three codices out of five so far.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Aldavaer View Post
    Shrouded applies to the whole unit if any model in the unit has the rule.

Chapter-Master

Ok so that previous note that I said about wraithcannons being S8 may not be entirely true - it might be the D-scythe insteads...its one of the guns that the WG can take but it wasn't made clear.

Also the same source was told something along the lines of the rules will "have the WK make the Riptide its *****".

I might have to swallow my elitist pride and buy 2 or 3 of those eggs-on-legs if the rules are as good as I've been led to believe.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire