BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 101 of 300 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2994

He wrote the 3rd ed Eldar codex and was a co-author on the Craftworld Eldar codex.

Brother-Captain

I can't find the author of the Eldar list for Rogue Trader in the Compilation, maybe it's in the original White Dwarf. I tossed mine about ten years ago during a series of moves, but being the age of the internet I'm sure someone has a copy.

Brother-Sergeant

Man, I thought Natfka was supposed to get a temp site up by today and have some juicy, tender rumors for us??

Ultra disappoint

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Archon Charybdis View Post
    He wrote the 3rd ed Eldar codex and was a co-author on the Craftworld Eldar codex.
    Yes, as I mentioned in my previous post..he wrote the 3rd edition book. The problem is that the 3rd edition book and the Craftworld Eldar book are the sparest of the Eldar codexes. You get the barest description of each unit... the Warlocks don't even get a sentence. Just their stats and powers.

That's why I linked him more to his Path books than the codexes. There's plenty of meat in the 3 novels. The 2 codexes that he is credited for are anorexic in comparison. It might be that Gav Thorpe wrote all the internal fluff that the other codex writers used... but I can't verify that.

It seems most if not all of these rumours are speculation and not actually rumours. :-( sad face

I need me some real elder info! STAT!!!!

that is nice and how about some Eldar rumours ??

No rumours? Wishlisting!

Warlocks 2A!!! (then I won't care if Farseers take 1 or 2) they are Psyker-warriors!!
    Wraithlords 3A ...you know 2A in a MC is no-way-but-hey-twice-as-Eldrad-

BTW... I somewhere heared about guardians getting a portable energy shield, which would be AWESOME

nahh that was posted by ghost21 or sth on warseer, that dude then said he made everything up....

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    I don't have a 1st edition Eldar codex. Did Gav Thorpe write that one too?
    First edition didn't have codexes. Eldar were just one of dozens of Xenos that were around back then. They were just lucky enough to stay in the the game henceforth unlike Squats, Zoats, 40k Beastmen etc...

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    emanciated five year old girls!
    Is that a new word for an underfed youngster who has adult legal powers?