BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 300 of 300 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300
Results 2,991 to 2,994 of 2994

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    Just a few notes mate;
    1) You can't ally with your own army unfortunately (Tyranid players wish they could).
    2) Illic can't take any options, so no Wing for him sadly.

Nice idea though!
    Sad about Illic.
    However, as a solely fluff centred player I have to state that Saim Hann is another army than Altaioc etc. The same goes for Tyranid Hive fleets.
    So, does it say army from codex X or does it say army?

Quote Originally Posted by murgel View Post
    Sad about Illic.
    However, as a solely fluff centred player I have to state that Saim Hann is another army than Altaioc etc. The same goes for Tyranid Hive fleets.
    So, does it say army from codex X or does it say army?
    You cannot ally with an army from your own codex. Otherwise you would already have Salamanders + Iron Hands lists, or Iron Warriors + Emperors Children, or a mix of Tau cepts, guard regiments, Necron Dynasties or any number of other mixes etc.

Gonna have to wait and see how it works with any rules in the supplement though.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by murgel View Post
    Hm, IMO not really. Or better, not necessarily.
    below 2k, with one FOC + allies, there could be 2 Avatars. One from CW x and the allied from CW Y.
    Depending on whether you say 2xFOC=> 2x allies; then you could make that 4 Avatars.
    Just... go read the ally rules. Trust us. Absolute max of 2 Avatars, only in double FOC so you'll need 4 troops minimum to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    2) Illic can't take any options, so no Wing for him sadly.

Nice idea though!
    If they could, though... Avatar with Falcon Wings and the Mantle? Hilarious, for the Eldar player.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Now that the codex is out, please move your conversations to the appropriate 40K subforums.

This thread will be closed in the next 24 hours.