Hey all,

Since i got a really nice offer on my blood ravens i decided to seel them an start something new. I was reading stuff about the badab war and soon decided that it was time for me to go for a red scorpions army. Sinc my local gamesshop group only has alot of "regular" marine players i really like the plan of starting something out of the box.......again

I started to run into a slight problem even before i started planning on my army. I dont have access to a credit card, so ordering stuff from FW is out of the question which will call alot on my crafting skills. To solve the Red Scorpion iconography i decided to go for the waterslide technique. Lucky for me there where sheets available for download. but for some reason the all looked a bit basic. so out came the designer programs and i started to make my own version of decalsheets.

This is the result of a few days work:

Standard sheet to be printed on white decalpaper

Vehicle sheet to be printed on white decalpaper

Random stuff to be printed on transparent decal paper

I really enjoyed making these things, and gave me a good reason to finally buy me a printer.
If you like the decals and want to use them for your own army please let me know so i can give you the download link to them.

[due to picture limit continue reading my blog in the next post]