BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by OrksOrksOrks View Post
    He's not a good moderator at all. He'll probably ban me for this.
    Yeah, he must be a really bad moderator after all, he hasn't even seen your post to ban you yet. Slacking on the job.

Edit: I need to scrounge money from somewhere to get Halo 4.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Hey TDA, why don't yo take this video game discussion to the VIDEO GAME LOUNGE!!?!! For fck sake you just don't get it.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Yeah, he must be a really bad moderator after all, he hasn't even seen your post to ban you yet. Slacking on the job.

He is just busy working on those popeye arms........Also i think we need to set up an intervention for him about his Master Chiefing problem.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by DrWobbles View Post
    A Lounge member by the name of Plawolf posted an article earlier that seemed interesting and fun to discuss. Unfortunately it was rudely closed by the mod Tzeentch's Dark Agent. This is my effort to continue the conversation started [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?26152-Primarch-prowess-rankings"]here.[/URL]

A message to TDA,
    There is no good reason to slam the door in the face of a well thought out discussion. Who cares if was discussed before, there is a constant flow of new material pumped out by the black library and if you don't want to join the discussion then don't! Certainly don't prevent other people from joining it either.
    To be honest you're the biggest reason i don't visit the lounge as frequently as i used to. Your constant banter drags down interesting topics and eventually devolves into personal conversations completely unrelated to the original post. Hell, you even proudly claim you're the 'horseman of derailment.' Normally, i'll just leave the website when i notice the disease that is you rear its ugly mug, but your slap in the face to plawolf was too much of a power trip to ignore.

I know a lot of you will call me a troll and say things like 'haters are gonna hate' but TDA needs to hear this. And this concludes my attempt to clean up the Lounge.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWobbles View Post
    Hey TDA, why don't yo take this video game discussion to the VIDEO GAME LOUNGE!!?!! For fck sake you just don't get it.
    I thought this was thread about Primarch powers? TDA abuse threads should be down in the Oubilette where they belong. This has nothing to do with 40k background. TDA. please close this thread or at least move it to somewhere more appropriate.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    He is just busy working on those popeye arms........Also i think we need to set up an intervention for him about his Master Chiefing problem.
    He'll get hackers back if he carries on hunching over a control pad like that...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Remember everyone: You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. And it tastes better.
    depends, personal preference is vinegar on my chips, honey on my parsnips though....
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post

If I hadn't called him out on it and others joined in, I imagine I would have been, politically, he can't now. But, you all saw him threaten me, next time he gets a chance in a few weeks time, he will, he just said that.

Cool

And I am cool, this is known

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by OrksOrksOrks View Post
    And I am cool, this is known
    Apart from when it comes to carrier bags

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

just a point that this thread has got completely out of hand and is just filled with rage. There seems to be no further point in the continuation of this thread and i don't see why people can't just let it be. OrksOrksOrks if you truly believe yourself to be the bigger of the two parties involved in this just walk away and stop propogating this thread- to be honest you are coming across as you simply must have the last word and when you are arguing that The Mod is immature i am pretty sure this undermines your point. just leave it and let's all get back to our plastic crack.
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast