BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

What do you not understand about the phrase "I am trying to play Halo 4"?

Why should I justify myself to someone who already has a closed mind towards my actions? That's like trying to convince George Lucas to stop tweaking his plotlines...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    The best you can do is a cat picture?
    What else is the internet for?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

I didn't make you respond. If you are done talking, then be done talking. Under normal circumstance, I am sure that you saying that would result in a chorus of angels.

It is just that you were incredibly rude to some person who simply wanted to BS about his favorite fictional characters. Then, you admitted to letting your friends have enhanced privileges on the forum. I am not close minded. If you have an excuse or a justification, feel free to expose it. Everything you have said so far has been nothing more than poor attempts at deflection.

*sigh* When a naggling little notification keeps popping up on my phone it's a little hard to ignore...
    And yes, Angels are always around me, of course.

Enhanced privileges? You say that like I let them have drinks on the house constantly...
    What exactly do you think I'm letting them get away with? My friends are not rude to people, we have a laugh about off topic things, and keep most of it in it's own Off-Topic thread. Also, as previously pointed out, we will use the search bar to add to old posts.

There isn't a fat lot for them to actually get away with, I reel them in when they get out of line.

EDIT: I've also come off of Halo because you've wound me up.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 11-06-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Chapter-Master

Halo sucks anyway.

It's servers do at the moment... Gods damn it.

Who'd have thought that the Multiplayer would get raided by everyone within a day of it's release?

Chapter-Master

Well it doesn't sell for it's riveting plot now does it?

You say that.... I think 4 has a really ace plot!

Anyway, let's move this to the Off-Topic thread or something.

Chapter-Master

I think we've already covered halo 4 at least twice

Have we? I don't remember.... We discuss that many things...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast