BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

the Necrons shattered the C'tan with weapons that focused the unimaginable energies of the living universe.
    And even then they diden't die. They just shatterd (and would have been able to reform if not for the necrons).

It is also stated that the necrons only manged to pull it of, do to the C'tans being drained/spendt after fighting the old ones (and the necrons took MASSIVE losses).

As far as I can remember, the chaos gods can't enter the material universe. But im not 100%.
    Last edited by Andersp90; 05-15-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andersp90 View Post
    As far as I can remember, the chaos gods can't enter the material universe. But im not 100%.
    They're really just massively powerful demons so it would make sense that they could, I don't know of any fluff that states either way though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyban View Post
    They're really just massively powerful demons so it would make sense that they could, I don't know of any fluff that states either way though.
    Well, according to the the fluff, demons are tiny shards of their patron gods, yes.

A god has to feed it's minions wast amounts of energy for them to stay in the material universe.

My guess would be that they simply don't have the power needed to sustain themselves in the material universe.

But thats just my guess.
    Last edited by Andersp90; 05-15-2013 at 10:49 AM.

i think a chaos god could manifest into the warp if they made enough sacrifices or what ever

Chaplain

I would give the nod to the Chaos gods. Slannesh, as a new born, destroyed 99% of the pre-Fall Eldar and turned their section of the galaxy into a Chaos rich environment.

Veteran-Sergeant

bjorn is a good one, kinda like the ultimate badass of 40k. abaddon is another prime choice, but i think the failed crusades would rule him out as a top contender. the ctan are scary but cypher killed one so i think they are below their hype.

my vote goes to ragnar, uber martial prowess, full of piss and vinegar, and most importantly he has got sh*t to prove before he becomes greatwolf.
    Last edited by apahllo; 05-20-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Purely going by Fluffiness, it would be one of the Greater Daemons, most probably Doombreed, or Kaldor Draigo, or Abbadon. One of those three. Saying that, Mephiston, Ahriman or Tibirious would come very close.

Statlines wise? Somewhere a mix of a Swarmlord or really beefed up Daemon.

Brother-Captain

Conrad Wilson, The Emperor's Immortal Janitor Ventriloquist.

Brother-Captain

I would say that the Hive Mind might be...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567