BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

y'nnead god of the dead. when you finally kill all the eldar he comes out of no-where and defeats chaos.
    the tyranid. tyranid's implies more than 1. the entire tynaid species is a single being. kinda scary.
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    y'nnead god of the dead. when you finally kill all the eldar he comes out of no-where and defeats chaos.
    the tyranid. tyranid's implies more than 1. the entire tynaid species is a single being. kinda scary.
    I would have said Y'nnead but he's not around yet, though the Eldar probably have something in the Black Library that would be applicable in this discussion.

I wouldn't call the tyranid a single being, it's a hive mind.

The chaos gods probably don't count as beings either, would they?

It's got to be one of the dark gods...Probably Tzeentch.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinTrevize View Post
    It's got to be one of the dark gods...Probably Tzeentch.
    Tzeentch is rather amazing.

I'd go with Crowe, he seems to be a bit of a boss. I mean, he's holding onto a daemon and keeping it at bay. He must be nails.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    Me.

Dozens of soldiers move only when I tell them to. I claim their souls when they die, and they rise to fight again at my command. The most powerful psykers and soldiers in the Galaxy? I could rip them apart with one hand. I have no fear of Tyranid swarm or Ork horde. I laugh at puny Space Marine captains and Eldar autarchs alike.

I am a player. The galaxy fears me.
    Hilarious!

Initially, i'm inclined to say mephiston and his primarch-esque stat line, but him being a psyker makes him vulnerable to anti-psyker weapons. If im in a street fight i would want good ol' Abby at my back. Abaddon has the blessing of all the chaos gods after all.

If speaking strictly codex options a generic Thunder wolf lord with all the fixins would take the cake.

If only taken the fluff point, then there is surely only one viable answer:

Lord Kaldor Draigo, Supreme Grand Master of Grey Knights

This guy has beaten Chaos in all its form in the warp multiple times over. Every creature in the warp, save for the most nutjob khorne followers fear him and run away before him.

There is Perils of the Warp for normal psykers, but for the warp entities there is Perils of the Draigo.

Based on fluff, That guy is the Chuck Norris of Warhammer 40k, 50k,60k and easily up to 70k, since even the death itself is too f*cking scared to go near that guy..

------------------------

Don't hate the player, hate the game. It wasn't me who wrote that piece of fluff

Brother-Captain

Before everyone gets their Draigo/Ward hate on I just want to remind them Hector Rex of Vrax part 3 exists. Seriously.

Yo' momma.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

A C'tan Shard is as strong as a primarch and only 2 or 3 were broken so theirs still atlest 1 that could beat the F**K out of you all but also some of the Crypteks are OP to the max

Occuli Imperator

What about an Ancestor Lord in Exoarmour?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast