BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    What about an Ancestor Lord in Exoarmour?
    Would probably be quite a force to be reckoned with...

but what about an Adeptus Custodes?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Oh a Custodes, one man army.

This is probably one of the best choices, especially as the specifically train to fight on their own.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Abaddon is the Harbinger of the Apocalypse, he is destined to (eventually) destroy or almost-destroy the Imperium. From the sounds of it, if the Primarchs are returning and Abaddon is leading the Chaos side, might we one day see Abaddon's in-game power reflect that of a Primarch or something similar? Not that I think they will ever progress the story that far but it makes you wonder - isn't he the one that will supposedly bring ruin to the Imperium?

Librarian

There is one Ork Character who took down my Zarakynel Daemon Lord (FW). It was Zogrot and his damned curse. I rolled for the test, and failed turning into a Squig who Zogrot then charged into killing it. Points for points he killed a 666 point model, a model that was way beyond his pay curve. Yes it was a 1 in 6 chance, but it was embarrassing and the guy has paid me out about it every time he sees me.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Squats because even though GW has tried to killed them off they just refused too go away.

in the wikia it say abbadon is the most powerful being in warhammer 40k but personally i would go for a daemon primarch

Librarian

Dont know about most powerful bloke but i think some one like calgar ( yes i went there i dont care how dull i sound ). Lets face it he leads the biggest chapter and has done so for donkeys years. He crushed a daemonic assault and led the defence against a whole hive fleet. In game terms who is the most badass, for me its got to be abbodon or logan. Both utter killing machines in their own right.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman91 View Post
    Dont know about most powerful bloke but i think some one like calgar ( yes i went there i dont care how dull i sound ). Lets face it he leads the biggest chapter and has done so for donkeys years. He crushed a daemonic assault and led the defence against a whole hive fleet. In game terms who is the most badass, for me its got to be abbodon or logan. Both utter killing machines in their own right.
    In-game it would definitely be the Swarmlord. He eats any other character in the game for breakfast, particularly ones like Abaddon and Logan Grimnar. If the Swarmlord rolls Biomancy, it's sayonara.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman91 View Post
    Umm no Marneus Calgar doesn't lead the biggest chapter, he leads the most ultra-orthodox Codex chapter of the lot, meaning it is 1000 marines strong. I'd say Helbrecht has him whipped for leading the biggest chapter as the Black Templar's outnumber the Ultramarine's at least 4 to 1. If you factor in the whole of Ultramar and the Ultramar PDF then maybe.

For most powerful being in a fight in the 40k universe I'll throw my vote in for Draigo.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

If we're talking deities the Order is:
    Emp
    Khorne
    Nurgle (in peaks and Troughs)
    Tzeentch
    Slaanesh
    Gork n' Mork
    Some pansy Eldar
    C'tan.

If we are talking playable 40K characters with a GW published profile and based on that profiel, probably Angrath then Angron, although I understand the FW Tzeentch GD to be fruity. If you are talking mortals and fluff then the GK Eye of Terror tourist must be nails, as is Logan, Dante and Calgar. Although Abaddon is true nails and obviously Khorne won't let Kharn die, so...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast