BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Due to the blessings of all 4 chaos gods and the uber-daemon-weapon + primarch weapon combo, Abaddon is easily one of the most powerful, along with Draigo, Mephiston, the Phoenix Lords, Avatars, Greater Daemons and Solitaires. C'Tan shards are also a scary thing.

In a fight between Abaddon and Draigo, Draigo's very strong psychic power specifically trained to deny daemonic power would take a lot of Abaddon's edge away, including weakening Drach'Nyen, but Abaddon would still have the Talon of Horus, a primarch weapon. It isn't really a fair match-up due to the fact that the Grey Knights are specifically trained to deny daemonic power. If Abaddon's power came from a different source it would be a different story.

I think Solitaires are probably one of the most deadly things you'll come across.

Veteran-Sergeant

Yeah I'm gonna also cast my vote on Draigo He bested a Primarch and had time enough to put "Draigo was here on" his insidey parts. Not to mention he lives in the warp probably fighting all manner of crazy *** things with UN-relenting punishment dealing. No one in the Entire 40k world can claim that. Not even the orks have to fight everyday. He is constantly being tested and refuses to yield.
    =][= "Innocence proves Nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Animus Silvanna View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna also cast my vote on Draigo He bested a Primarch and had time enough to put "Draigo was here on" his insidey parts. Not to mention he lives in the warp probably fighting all manner of crazy *** things with UN-relenting punishment dealing. No one in the Entire 40k world can claim that. Not even the orks have to fight everyday. He is constantly being tested and refuses to yield.
    The Khornate Daemons also live in the Warp fighting every day. So, yeah. One of them would be the most powerful entity. Aside from Khorne himself.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Battle-Brother

mephiston!!!!

Chapter-Master

I'm a firm believer that Tzeentch is merely playing tricks on Draigo, hence why he believes he has done some impossible stuff and keeps getting drawn from and back into the warp. That, or his fluff is so bad it will be ret-conned. I don't care who he is, no mortal is as powerful as a daemon primarch, particularly inside the warp. And if he actually is, his rules should bloody well reflect it. Mortarion from the first Heresy book eats Draigo for breakfast! A daemon primarch would eat him and spit him out before he could do anything.
    I don't buy the argument Draigo would nullify Abaddon's powers. Even then, Abaddon is probably the superior swordsman anyway.

Draigo's fluff is so painfully bad, even multiple GW reps I've spoken to think it is both laughable and going to be changed.
    Last edited by Learn2Eel; 01-21-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

Most powerful being.

Easy.

The Hive Mind.
    It can block out the warp, preventing Daemons from doing anything, and just eats everything else.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Chapter-Master

Surely it's Ciaphas Cain, he can't die according to the Administratum...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Surely it's Ciaphas Cain, he can't die according to the Administratum...
    I actually agree with you.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    I actually agree with you.
    Statistically it was bound to occur eventually.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Veteran-Sergeant

Interesting thread.
    Throwing my salt into the pot, I'd say whichever benighted individual has the actual ability and authority to deactivate the Golden Throne. Once that happens, the whole freakin' galaxy will shift over it's axis and the true "grimdark" begins...

Say what you will, without the semi-stable presence of the Imperium all bets are off for everybody!
    Sound about right?

A crude representation of the only Angel who ever broke through my impenetrable fortress walls...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast