BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

It's long been a part of the lore, though, that Tau don't believe in holding ground. It certainly makes sense that they would have modular fortifications for setting up temporary strongpoints, along the lines of an Aegis line or air-transportable prefabricated bunkers (which we've heard rumors of being in the pipe), but extensive trench networks imply a long-term presence that the Empire strives not to have.

I want to see the rules first, but I really like the set.

The Cadian corpses do have a sort of "We'll choke their rivers with our dead!" sort of feel, though.

Chapter-Master

Wow, anyone else shocked the box of 5 DV cultists for being only £6? That's a pretty damn reasonable and affordable price, even for poor folk like me. Maybe the Mayan calender was right afterall? well, I never thought id approve of the priec of a GW boxset well done GW, props to you.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Seven feet on defences in the box according to the GW blog, and even just looking at the pictures I think it is a bargain for one hundred pounds.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I think so too.

Don't think I'll be able to buy it though, oh well. FWP.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

7 feet? nice I am glad I ordered 2 then. Should give me lots of terrain for the new table.

Chapter-Master

Much much want! I can really imagine them looking great on my swamp board

Not sure I havethat amount of cash spare at the moment, but that's what christmas and birthday money is for!
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

You know what I find most interesting about this. Wall of Martyrs isn't the name of the product, the name is Imperial Defence Network. Wall of Martyrs is a logo on the box front down in the bottom right. Almost as if it's a range of products ...

Librarian

a very interesting spot.....
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Chapter-Master

You know that GW has trained your brain well when you consider $160 "a good deal" for a bunch of walls and a trench :P

(I thought the same thing before I slapped myself)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast