BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    You know that GW has trained your brain well when you consider $160 "a good deal" for a bunch of walls and a trench :P
    It has the side benefit of making me feel very good about buying Pegasus Hobbies terrain.
    If this is the way mankind ends up, I'm rooting for the Orks.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitorsog View Post
    It has the side benefit of making me feel very good about buying Pegasus Hobbies terrain.
    Seriously. For $160 you can build your own complete trench table that is correctly sized for trenches IN GROUND rather than above it.

Sounds like I have my new project for the winter... (I was going to build a mining facility, but now I suppose I'll build a mining facility with a trench defense line).

JOhn M>

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by lobster-overlord View Post
    Seriously. For $160 you can build your own complete trench table that is correctly sized for trenches IN GROUND rather than above it.

Sounds like I have my new project for the winter... (I was going to build a mining facility, but now I suppose I'll build a mining facility with a trench defense line).

JOhn M>
    Where are these awesome cheap trenches everyone keeps talking about? I can't find them anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Where are these awesome cheap trenches everyone keeps talking about? I can't find them anywhere.
    GW only did a limited run of them. They are "going on sale" this weekend, but it looks like pre-orders snapped them all up. It's possible the individual components will be available in the semi-near future.
    If this is the way mankind ends up, I'm rooting for the Orks.

Quote Originally Posted by lobster-overlord View Post

JOhn M>
    Which is terrific if you have the time, space and skill required. I have none, but do have the money to procure this set. Or I would in the normal run of things were my finances not a bit squeezed at the moment.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitorsog View Post
    GW only did a limited run of them. They are "going on sale" this weekend, but it looks like pre-orders snapped them all up. It's possible the individual components will be available in the semi-near future.
    Not the wall of Martyrs. I've already ordered one of those. A bunch of people are saying they're too expensive and you can get more for much less. I want to know about those.

A friend of mine got his Wall of Martyrs today, the lucky barstud, it confirms the individual bits will be available seperately:

Pic via Warseer.
    Want mine to come.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Iron Father

It makes sense really, it's a cool bit of kit and to keep it limited to just the 1st run of complete sets wouldn't make much sense. Plus those who did manage to get the ltd box can use these individual kits to expand the trench system further.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Oh yes, it's a very nice!

Really should paint my realm of battle!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    A friend of mine got his Wall of Martyrs today, the lucky barstud it confirms the individual bits will be available seperately:.
    Want mine to come.
    It's huge, I saw it yesterday!

It will come soon, don't worry.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast