BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    Speaking of the arches, can you imagine what they would look like on an Imperial Fist terminator? McDorn-alds, Billions upon Billions killed.
    If it was a twin arch set...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    Speaking of the arches, can you imagine what they would look like on an Imperial Fist terminator? McDorn-alds, Billions upon Billions killed.
    Brilliant
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Ok to be fair, other than the side bulge, I like the Cyclone launcher, and would use them on Cataphractii pattern terminators.

I also like the ammo belts, but I already get mine in bulk from Zinge. The pads are a lil wonky, but I suspect that's due to photography angles and the fact you can't get an actual orthographic shot with a camera.

These particular releases don't "wow" me but then again I don't have much use for them since I don't have the same options with my army. I still like the fact that they are out there. The more options for us as the consumer, the better it is overall.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234