BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Wall of Martyrs sold out in US?

The US web site has been showing the Wall of Martyrs as not available since <edit> late Saturday - GW Facebook said it was a problem with grots in the system but customer service today said it was sold out when I called - anyone see something different?
    Last edited by gungagreg; 11-12-2012 at 11:32 AM.

It is sold out. They were making a Very Small run each Store that was not a Partner store got at best ONE. Most anyone got was 3 and that was VERY rare some smaller stores got None. So yes it is sold out

Brother-Captain

F that.... If it's resin, we're screwed, but if it's plastic, they're going to re-pop it again. The Fortress of Redemption was supposed to be limited as well, but that's been around forever now. I'm hopeful I'll be able to pick up a wall set, but GW needs to stop pulling this kind of crap. While yes, WH is a collectible game (in that you need a collection of models to play) it's not a "collectible" game like Magic and the others, where rarity leads to power or combos.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by lobster-overlord View Post
    F that.... If it's resin, we're screwed, but if it's plastic, they're going to re-pop it again. The Fortress of Redemption was supposed to be limited as well, but that's been around forever now. I'm hopeful I'll be able to pick up a wall set, but GW needs to stop pulling this kind of crap. While yes, WH is a collectible game (in that you need a collection of models to play) it's not a "collectible" game like Magic and the others, where rarity leads to power or combos.
    It's Plastic, and will be released as 3 separate kits.

Battle-Brother

You can also get it from any of the European sites - about $196 with shipping from the UK...however that's about what it will cost in three kits in the US, so I'll likely wait (unless I'm lucky enough to snag one from the Bunker this weekend).

Yeap ate the First of the year they will be selling the Walls, Bunker and others as Kits but more than the 160 for this and I doubt any UK site has any either as no store got more than 4

Quote Originally Posted by TheBitzBarn View Post
    Yeap ate the First of the year they will be selling the Walls, Bunker and others as Kits but more than the 160 for this and I doubt any UK site has any either as no store got more than 4
    As long as the price isn't about $200 combined, you will still be able to get it cheaper through discount online retailers (assuming 20% off).

MY FLGS Got three and I pre-order one and bought the second one. Someone else pre-ordered one also. Seems like a huge deal in the grand scheme of things