BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

What?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

that's what I said too

also worked with a girl who turned out to be stevie wonder
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Mother of the Gods, has the world gone mad?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

I think she must have been a reincarnation of stevie wonder from the future, only logical explanation.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Copeland View Post
    PS @EldarGal: please note that that I am NOT saying any of the above is true about you. Rather, our friend TDA seems rather taken with you and needs to understand that the interwebz aren't necessarily reality. I, for one, am a great fan of your posts and hope that you are exactly as interesting as you present yourself as being!
    No it's fair enough, personally I've been warning him that I'm a hugely selfish, arrogant self-obsessed b*tch but he still won't listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    doesn't have to be online, a girl I worked with a few years ago was a trucker named lance
    Best cosplay ever.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Is it odd i am starting to seem sane compared to the rest of you after reading this thread?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Is it odd i am starting to seem sane compared to the rest of you after reading this thread?
    your just fooling yourself, you read this thread so you must be as bonkers as the rest of us by now.

anyone else think its funny that the TDA thinks the REST of the worlds gone mad....

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    your just fooling yourself, you read this thread so you must be as bonkers as the rest of us by now.

anyone else think its funny that the TDA thinks the REST of the worlds gone mad....
    Ya...he makes me seem perfectly sane and im loony as a Canadian dollar!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    No it's fair enough, personally I've been warning him that I'm a hugely selfish, arrogant self-obsessed b*tch but he still won't listen.
    Except a lot of us men love that and don't see it as bad traits whatsoever, I guess that makes us insane but whatevever. Infact the japanese even have an entire trope name for that - It's called the Tsundere.

For example, we fully expect and even adore the "Tsun" side -but we work hard and try and win the lady over so she will show us the "Dere" side.

Fully 100% of my female friends could be considered tsundere. Hell, even my pet tarantula is like that - for example, I will see if she wants to be picked up for hugz and she will litterally turn her back to me and head back into her tunnel - giving me the cold shoulder. It should be noted this trope isn't limited to Females however. There are of course the "jerks with a heart of gold" type guys out there.
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 11-16-2012 at 01:38 AM.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Iron Father

Actually that's a really cool costume, maybe the best 40k one I have ever seen. That kind of dress up could get me interested..........in some serious role play, bedroom style
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast