BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

What is this madness, why would you have socks TDA? we are sock puppets!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Wait, hold the phone.... So we are socks, yet Mr Mystery is a composition of my lost socks? *head explodes*
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Librarian

ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

A HERRING!

Ni!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Wait, hold the phone.... So we are socks, yet Mr Mystery is a composition of my lost socks? *head explodes*
    You can tell the people who haven't read the thread in its entireity...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

You must bring us a shrubbery!

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I can get LMFAO gear. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

[URL="http://www.partyrockclothing.com/shoes-and-accessories/shoes/men-s-party-rock-shoes-by-creative-recreation.html"]Do want.[/URL]
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 11-15-2012 at 03:42 AM.

Yes, clothes make the man.

Also, not all suits are made equally. While the ultimate expression is still Savile Row bespoke you are infinitely better off going to one of the reputable Indian tailors that visit the major cities (both in the UK and US) and having a bespoke suit made for you than buying off the rack. You can have such a suit made for a few hundred pounds, often cheaper than off the rack suits. You can have details altered to suit your build and height, shorter bodies for shorter men, wider lapels for broader chests, peak lapels instead of the ubiquitous notched etc.

The average off the rack or made to measure business suit is an insipid, dull looking thing and I can't really blame a chap for taking against them after being forced to wear them. But judging suits by their standards is like judging a nations cuisine by McDonalds.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Heh, well, you can dress me then.

Clearly know more about it than I do...

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast