Since Horus Heresy Betrayal came out, I've been completely obsessed with building up my pre-heresy army. I have more Space Wolves painted up than anything else, so I opted to go with the Vlka Fenryka as my pre-heresy legion of choice (I have a fair amount of Blood Angels too, and they may get some love later--even if the Wolves and Angels aren't battle brothers in the matrix).

With that being said, I've sort of just been building. So, I'm going to you, oh denizens of BoLS, to help guide me on where to go next. I'm going to list below everything I presently have for the pre-heresy Wolves, and I'd love your input on where to go from here:

Dooley's Pre-Heresy Space Wolves

Unit Type (Number of Models)

Infantry
Legion Tactical Squad w/ Chainswords (x10)

Legion Destroyer Squad w/ Rad Missile Launcher & PW Sarge (x5)
Legion Destoryer Squad w/ Rad Missile Launcher & TH Sarge (x5)

Heavy Support Squad w/ Missile Launchers (x5)
Heavy Support Squad w/ Plasma Cannons (x5)
Support Squat w/ Flamers (x5)

Laser Destructor
Laser Destructor
Quad Gun

Contempor Dread w/ 2x DCCW
Contempor Dread w/ DCCW & Multi Melta
Contempor Dread w/ 2x Kheres Assault Cannon & Missile Pod

Armor
4 Drop Pods
4 Deimos Pattern Rhinos
2 Land Raiders
1 Land Raider Achilles
1 Storm Raven
1 Caestus Assault Ram

Lords of War
1 Valdor Tank Hunter (I figure this could be used as the Cerebus until a model comes out)
1 Warhound Titan w/ Laser Destroyer & Bolter
1 Warhound Titan w/ Plasma & Inferno Cannon

So where do I go from here?

I'd like to keep it relatively fluffy in terms of what I build, so I'm trying to determine what else to get. I think, based on the HH Space Wolves fluff that I'll probably avoid assault squads, and I'm unclear on how I should do the scout squads (they're not actually called this). I'm not a huge fan of the present Scout Armor, so I'd love some suggestions for alternatives. I'll probably do a Seeker Squad because I think they fit fairly well within SW fluff. As much as I want some bikes, I may simply save those for a small White Scars contingent (especially after reading Brotherhood of the Storm!!!)

But what else. I'd love some thoughts, opinions, and otherwise. Thanks in advance!