BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Crusade of Fire - New 40k campaign book

Didn't see this coming, no sir.
    Crusade of Fire is a campaign system for Warhammer 40,000 that enables you to join the campaign to control the Corvus Sub-sector. Whether you choose to join the Crusade of Fire itself, the foul Servants of Ruin or the bloodthirsty Prophets of War, the fate of the sub-sector lies in your hands.

This 96-page, full-colour hardcover book features exclusive artwork and a host of dynamic new rules. As well as the campaign system itself, the book contains rules that can be used in any Warhammer 40,000 game, from massive multi-player scenarios fought in low-gravity environments or in bunkers deep below the ground, to expanded rules for Flyers. It also features rules for playing games in the gladiatorial arenas of Commorragh as well as for fighting battles on the surface of a Daemon World.

Crusade of Fire also features the story of nine hobbyists as they play through the campaign, including detailed battle reports, fantastic army showcases and turn-by-turn accounts of their conques
    £25

Also:

£25

£18

£20
    Last edited by eldargal; 11-16-2012 at 07:20 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

On it like a car bonnet!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

That looks 50 shades of awesome
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Commorite arena rules? Yes please.

Occuli Imperator

What ammuses me is a couple of people's lament that they don't do any campaign books anymore and that GW doesn't listen to its fans...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Reading it properly, seems to be '40k for people who want to have a ton of fun'.

Very, VERY up for this!

Oh, and the first person to criticise this using tournaments as the reason is going to get an ekick right up the arse.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

that rocks! i haven't heard a single rumour about this but now i look back and think it makes sense. not too long ago there was the Daemon World article in WD with rules etc and they seem to be using "The Gamer" more and more too playtest quite openly. Daemons, New WoC stuff, Daemon Rules.... what else is to come...
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

If only there were fresh, shiny, new Dark Angels to Crusade with...

So if you buy the Wall of Martyrs box seperately it costs £131, so not a bad saving. 24% or so.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast