BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I like it!

Plus I keep meaning to run a small scale narrative campaign in the Border Princes, and these groovy grub lies give me pleasing antagonists for the Warband sized games.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It's mouth is really disturbing me.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

It's not the claws that kill you... it's the breath.

A dental hygienist could make some serious money... well... assuming they figure out a way that the Mourngul doesn't just kill/eat them.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

It's mouth is really disturbing me.
    Awwwwwh!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Looking at the unpainted one, I'd really like to see it done up in a "incredibly pale dead flesh" look, and leave the eyes as black pits.

Brother-Sergeant

I think this is pretty good one, I appreciate the minimalist approach. Forge World is usually pretty good about not overloading a model with skulls or sculpted fire.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by TheCastigator View Post
    I think this is pretty good one, I appreciate the minimalist approach. Forge World is usually pretty good about not overloading a model with skulls or sculpted fire.
    I have to agree this guy is a great fit.....And i also want one now I shall call him bob the Nightwalker and he shall be my vampire lords pet :3
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

I think it is great, very characterful. it would make a great villain for small scale games and more RPG driven events. Really loving Forgeworld's monsters, they are all superb quality and wide ranging in inspiration.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I think it is great, very characterful. it would make a great villain for small scale games and more RPG driven events. Really loving Forgeworld's monsters, they are all superb quality and wide ranging in inspiration.
    Not true....They have the oh so disturbingly bad (In my opinion at least) Keeper of Secrets....Needs more Boobs less non-female parts
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

well I wasn't including the greater daemons, they have been out quite a while now
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast