BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I have a scheme!! Just cruisin' the GW page when I stumble across this guy....

Fimbul the Hunter....

I think his drab, dull and dark colours will come out nicely against the pale bones of the skellies and the pale dead skin of the zombies and vampires...

Anyway, to bed!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

@Kirsten, yes I agree. I'll do some greenstuffing works to them. The ground will be quite mulchy.

One last thing before I go, a picture of a random Wight King, that I converted years ago... He may make an appearence. (he's shown in the previous set of pics)

Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 11-24-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Chapter-Master

ooh, get some thin guitar string, chop it into tiny pieces, and have maggots in the mulch
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I have a scheme!! Just cruisin' the GW page when I stumble across this guy....

Fimbul the Hunter....

I think his drab, dull and dark colours will come out nicely against the pale bones of the skellies and the pale dead skin of the zombies and vampires...

Anyway, to bed!
    So your building an army that is after brains? Not bad......You are making me finish my black knights\start 3 vamp chars tonight with this thread though damn it!

*Cough*

Also looks interesting, keep building! (Pft could of got my extra vamp stuff for cheaper...lol)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    So your building an army that is after brains? Not bad......You are making me finish my black knights\start 3 vamp chars tonight with this thread though damn it!

*Cough*

Also looks interesting, keep building! (Pft could of got my extra vamp stuff for cheaper...lol)
    'dat shipping cost! Mmmm.
    Also, I like to support my local GW.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    ooh, get some thin guitar string, chop it into tiny pieces, and have maggots in the mulch
    Nice idea! Stolen.

Daemon-Prince

Pft Gw wants to gouge you ill factor in shipping hook me up with flames of war! (and 2 valks)

Seeing as two of my closest friends work for GW Shrews, I kinda don't want them to lose their jobs...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Seeing as two of my closest friends work for GW Shrews, I kinda don't want them to lose their jobs...
    O.o Gw is a type of Rodent now? I really thought Rat would trump shrew.....

Get out of my thread...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast