BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Original list has Hobbit stuff, 40k stuff, but no Fantasy.

I'm telling ya, it's bobbins you hear! Bobbins!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I have to say that I'm with the Man O'Mystery on this one. The "xentarch" stuff still doesn't sit right with me.

Also, Ancient Helveticus is dead, dogg. Dead. He died!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Brother-Captain

Maybe they're bringing back 'historical' characters.

Eldrad is technically historical.

Trouble is, original list of stuff had alleged product codes which did not conform to known GW product codes. Whilst not exactly enough on it's own to paint said list wish coloured, it is hard to say what these codes would be used for if genuine.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Eldrad is technically historical.

Trouble is, original list of stuff had alleged product codes which did not conform to known GW product codes. Whilst not exactly enough on it's own to paint said list wish coloured, it is hard to say what these codes would be used for if genuine.
    Was there not some talk of them being artwork/box codes or some such? Either way it's not long till we find out what the deal is, I hope it's true as I would love some new non-tranny/dragged up SoB models!

Again seems unlikely. It's a duplication of book keeping.

But hey, just my opinion peeps, and as the man said, not long until it's settled one way or the other.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Zahariel View Post
    Was there not some talk of them being artwork/box codes or some such? Either way it's not long till we find out what the deal is, I hope it's true as I would love some new non-tranny/dragged up SoB models!
    Yes - it was determined (convincingly IMO) to be box art codes which would make sense out of the "40k and LOTR but no Fantasy" if GW uses different vendors/suppliers for those lines.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Yes - it was determined (convincingly IMO) to be box art codes which would make sense out of the "40k and LOTR but no Fantasy" if GW uses different vendors/suppliers for those lines.
    Woo hoo i'm not going mad, I actually remembered something! It was quite a well reasoned out argument iirc, but as this hobby always does it generated several camps for and against! For a hobby that relies a fair bit on social interaction it does seem to generate a lot of division. Oh well DIVIDE AND CONQUER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother-Sergeant

I like the idea of all that stuff coming out in the next year or so but my wallet is going to be crying in a corner bruised and bloody. I hope for my wallets sake it's false.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by CouchViking View Post
    I like the idea of all that stuff coming out in the next year or so but my wallet is going to be crying in a corner bruised and bloody. I hope for my wallets sake it's false.
    I think that the division really came in the fact that people couldn't believe that all these kits would be released in 2013. I don't blame them. Perhaps instead it indicated what boxes would be printed up in 2013 - only to be stuffed, shrinkwrapped, and stored in a warehouse until the GW overseers release them in later months.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast