BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    First-Captain

Default Willy Miniatures Chaos Blood Bowl Indiegogo campaign

I am a big fan of Willy miniatures and have bought several of his blood bowl minis in the past.

They have an Indiegogo campaign up and running for a chaos team. I am personally all over this!

[url]http://www.indiegogo.com/WMChaosTeam?c=home&a=1795990[/url]

Here is is main site

[url]http://willy-miniatures.blogspot.com.es/[/url]

Brother-Captain

Wish I could afford to contribute to this as those gallery pics of the Chaos Team are very nice indeed. 10 days to go and under $500 left to raise to ensure funding, I'd say it's pretty safe to say that this one will be going ahead. Would be nice to see them hit a couple stretch goals too so as to have new figures for the Chaos Star Players (especially Lord Borak!).

EDIT: Ahh screw it, checked it a few mins back and it had just $8 to go, so I've chipped in for a Chaos Warrior to nudge it over the finish line!
    Last edited by Brakkart; 01-10-2013 at 04:25 AM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

First-Captain

Well done!

I'm really looking forward to playing with these.

I think chaos teams can be very strong after a couple of improvements. They aren't my go to team by any means but these minis might change that.

Brother-Captain

Well it's gone past $12k now, so there will be at least 1 Chaos Star Player added to the mix (they will be adding a new $8 perk for him once they have him ready to show off) and that will be Lord Borak the Despoiler. I was kinda hoping for Duke Luthor von Hawkfire personally as the existing Lord Borak figure is pretty good and the Duke is a Chaos Warrior with throwing skills, something badly needed in the team, but I'm sure Borak's sculpt will be lovely and I'll end up getting it anyway.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Captain

Just went past $18k so there will be 2 Star Players and we're only a couple thousand short of a third one (with 62 hours still to go). The Star Players will be Lord Borak and also a Chaos Warrior with Chainsaw (who could pass for legendary player Engel "The Exterminator" von Evilstein I suppose).