BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WANTED : Metal Demonettes

Ok then i'll cut right to the chase. I am trying to acquire as many of the metal demonettes from 4th edition as i can. Here is a picture for reference:

[URL="http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics7/img41691ca58b2e9.jpg"]http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics7/img41691ca58b2e9.jpg [/URL]

I know that these are now OOP , but if anyone has some that they are willing to part with then i would like to see if i could offer a trade or cash.

Even if it's just one , every little helps. I'm trying to get about 48 of the buggers and am on my way with around 24

So if you have any then please respond to this post and PM me (but tell me via post too because im awful at checking my PM's )

Help my dream stay alive or i'll be a sad panda

Many Thanks

Scout

somewhere lurking in the depths of my "No idea what do with with" stash, i believe i have some oop demonettes, think they are the ones with the lobster claws though which might be pre 4th edition, i will see if i can root them out.

Phill,

Daemon-Prince

Well i COULD get you some maybe but they are selling for 100 bucks per 10 almost........
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

somewhere lurking in the depths of my "No idea what do with with" stash, i believe i have some oop demonettes, think they are the ones with the lobster claws though which might be pre 4th edition, i will see if i can root them out.

Phill,
    Cheers Phil, but i only really need the ones from the link in the original post. Really appreciate it though.

Well i COULD get you some maybe but they are selling for 100 bucks per 10 almost........
    Yeah I know. £90 seems to be the asking price for "Buy It Now" auctions on ebay. But i have just managed to acquire 15 for £28 on ebay in a "Bid Auction" so price seems to change drastically. Hence why i thought i'd ask the community, see if anyone has like the odd spare one that they have no plans for etc.

Keep me posted on whether you have any plans for them though. And what your asking price would be.

Default bump

Bumping this thread to make sure those who may have missed it see it

Daemon-Prince

Would be from others i know since if i owned any i would keep em to use on my vampire counts as female vamps
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Would be from others i know since if i owned any i would keep em to use on my vampire counts as female vamps
    Yeah they make great models for various things. dark elf witches, vampires, dark eldar wyches etc. If you know anyone who wants to trade a few put me in touch

Battle-Brother

I'm fairly certain I have at least 10 of them, maybe 20. I also have a mounted one still in the blister pack and another mounted one loose I got second hand that needs a little love. Shoot me a pm and we can see if we can sort something out. I'll know how many I have later tonight when I get a chance to go digging in the hoard.

Cools. just sent you a PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast