So, for a while there I was into some play-by-post games. This died the death of me getting a job at a school that blocked RPGnet. I mean, teaching is a pretty absorbing profession and it's not like I would have been online throughout the day, but the fact that I couldn't even check the board during my lunch break made it hard to keep up with a game.

Now, however, two things are coming together. One, my playing 40k has created in me a growing interest in the 40k RPGs. Two, my school's Internet doesn't block this website...

So, is there anyone else out there interested in starting up a group to play one of the above games by post? I'm thinking a one post a day or so commitment - though of course you'd be free to post more often if you feel like it.

Two important notes. Firstly, I'm not volunteering to run. I don't own any of the books, I haven't played any of these games (except for that one demo game back at GenCon back when Dark Heresy came out...), I don't know my way around the system, and while I'm interested in the lore, I don't feel like I'm expert enough to do it properly. So, I guess what I'm volunteering myself to do is provide organizational help and enthusiasm. Secondly, while I have some vague preferences within this pentology of games, I'm open to going with whatever there's broad enthusiasm for.

Well, I've put it out there. I want to play in a 40k play-by-post game. Who's with me!?