BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Librarian

Default My plague zombie solution!

so having browsed around looking for plague zombies GW have provided my solution! and now i present

I don't know what they are called but I think they will make perfect Plague Zombies! what are your opinions guys?
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Librarian

They are the new goblin's from the hobbit, such ugly models though.

Could you not just use games workshop Warhammer Zombies? I must have missed somthing!
    If they are supposed to be Human zombies I dont think they look human enough... Still can't help but think I'm missing somthing.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Bob821 View Post
    Could you not just use games workshop Warhammer Zombies? I must have missed somthing!
    If they are supposed to be Human zombies I dont think they look human enough... Still can't help but think I'm missing somthing.
    +1

I see nothing wrong with fantasy zombies and some IG components, if necessary.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by alshrive View Post
    so having browsed around looking for plague zombies GW have provided my solution! and now i present

I don't know what they are called but I think they will make perfect Plague Zombies! what are your opinions guys?
    You'll want to compare them alongside some Guardsmen. LotR is made to a different scale and since these are goblins they will be smaller than the LotR humans, they may well look rather too small to work as 40k zombies. Unless you want small zombies.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Veteran-Sergeant

they could be ratling zombies, very fitting since Abaddon slaughtered a bunch on Ornsworld to get a thingamabob. Maybe Typhus packed himself a leftover bag to go.

Veteran-Sergeant

The GW vampire counts zombies are really good. They come 20 to a box and require a small investment in some round bases to make them 40k ready. I didn't bother with the sci-fi bits. Zombies is zombies as far as I'm concerned.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    You'll want to compare them alongside some Guardsmen. LotR is made to a different scale and since these are goblins they will be smaller than the LotR humans, they may well look rather too small to work as 40k zombies. Unless you want small zombies.
    They could be Chaos Squat Zombies...

...sorry
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
    The GW vampire counts zombies are really good. They come 20 to a box and require a small investment in some round bases to make them 40k ready. I didn't bother with the sci-fi bits. Zombies is zombies as far as I'm concerned.
    Those are the ones I meant. I think I'd fit a few las pistols and broken chain swords though.

If you are looking for a good solution, Mantic are currently doing a conversion kit bundle for '[URL="http://www.manticgames.com/Shop-Home/Special-Offers/Product/Zombie-Marines-80-Figures.html"]zombie marines[/URL]'. £50 for 80 seems like a decent offer, and if you don't need that many zombies you can always make some as fantasy zombies and normal marines.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast