Hello BOLS community,

My name is Adam Poots and I am tabletop game enthusiast and the creator of Kingdom Death. Kingdom Death is a mature nightmare horror game world supported by a range of meticulously crafted miniatures. I wanted to start an offical thread here and try my best to answer any questions related to Kingdom Death or the [URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster"]kickstarter campaign[/URL] that is currently running.

My love affair with miniatures started with Milton Bradly's Hero Quest and grew quickly into 2ND edition 40k and I've pretty much been hooked ever since. I won't bore you with all the details, but I am a long time miniature fan and Kingdom Death was a side project that started with a simple desire to... make my own tiny man!

Feel free to ask me any questions you like about KD, the kickstarter or me personally and I will try my best to answer them.

The project has been live for 2 days and has already reached 260k! Just nuts, my mind is kinda reeling from it all!

Anyway, thank you for your time and understanding. BOLS is awesome and I have been lurking on the news end of the site for a very long time now. This is my first foray into the forurm!

here is our latest goal :