BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Update #17: Free Ifrit unlocked! Next stretch goal, zombies

We're blazing through are stretch goals! The Ifrit has been unlocked and will be included in your order for FREE if you pledge $110 or more.

The next 3 stretch goals are aimed at creating a pack of zombies for the undead set. You can pick them up in the set, as a single add on, or in a 3 pack once all three are unlocked.

Hey where are the pics of the goblins?

I've wanted that goblin set for some time, and might have ordered it but for concerns over the cost and potential snags involved with international shipping. I haven't pledged yet since cash is tight around the holidays. Maybe I can convince someone to throw $100 at it for my Christmas present.

Even if I don't end up pledging it will be nice to know those goblins will finally be more accessible. They are like a perfect union of Confrontation and Brian Froud whimsy.

well international shipping is 'only' $4,-!

Nothing like a good death spore.

Update 21 brings you pics of the monk, an unlocked zombie 3pack and the newest stretch goal, Death Spores!

Death spores are a favourite past time of many liches. It can take decades to train the fungi, but through careful grooming it can start to take on a corpse like appearance. Death spore sculpture is considered to be an art form which can take centuries to master. And indeed the fruit of this labour is the delight of seeing its hapless victims fall prey and be consumed by the angry fungus. Aaah death spores.

The zombie 3pack has been unlocked! you can now add it to your order as an add on.

The monk is complete! He's looking awesome if you don't mind my saying. I'm pretty happy with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbergeist View Post
    well international shipping is 'only' $4,-!
    I was referring to before the Kickstarter when the goblin set was first released and Imbrian arts was still based in Australia.

I honestly never checked shipping costs but preferred rates are usually around $20 for Australia. And then there were concerns it could get hung up in customs which randomly happens every once in awhile.

Anyway if international backers can get shipping for $4 for this then that's a good deal.

Lets try a different approach with the undead set. We'll fund this set with 8 basic miniatures and your choice of either the Shadow or Bound Corpse Knight as your 9th miniature. I love them both so I'll let you choose what goes into your set. Our target for this deal is $33,000.

A corpse knight is born when a necromancer takes the body of a recently slain warrior and binds its soul within its body before it can escape. A black candle is placed upon the fallen warrior's head and once the invocation is complete it lights itself with an erie flicker. In the case of this knight, a slain orc warrior, formidable as a living opponent becomes an implacable foe, immune to any pain, and fighting with the cunning and ferocity of his living brethren.

It's not unusual for a necromancer to enlist the aid of demons in their works. A shadow is one type of demon that is commonly attributed to necromancy. These nightmarish creatures stalk unsuspecting foes. They are terrified of light, but nevertheless require a small amount to create a path with which they can travel toward their prey. Be wary of the full moon!

Imbrian Arts is in the final days of its Kickstarter and things are going very well! But they can still can do a whole lot better so if you have thought of backing but haven't done so yet then please don't wait till it's too late and do so now!

Free Goblins!

Thanks to the paypal contributions, the jungle goblins have been unlocked! You'll now receive 3 FREE goblins with every pledge over $25! You can now get $50 worth of free miniatures with a $110 pledge!

Our next goal is the Forest Elemental. A huge 70mm figure and full of intricate detail. Trust me, you're going to want one!

Ammit and Dragon sneak peak

One of the things I mentioned in comments was that this game is going to sport some really monstrous creatures. Gods and demons like Ammit the devourer, Charon, Behemoth, massive ogres, sea dragons, lich constructs and more. I promised you a picture of a dragon I have been dreaming about for a couple of years.

Ammit the devourer is a demon that can be summoned by the Asura. We still have a few creatures to unlock before we can add him but he will be available once we hit $55K

Stories say that when you die, your heart is placed upon the scales of justice, and if it's heavier than a feather, Ammit will devour your soul!

This sea dragon is our first peak at some of the sea folk and ocean themed creatures. He's a huge monster and I can promise it's going to be nothing short of awe inspiring to see in the flesh. If we can reach $100k he'll be able to make an appearance on your table.

Last hours of the Kickstarter and i don't have to tell you that if you want to be part of it you'd better hurry up!

Last stretch!

Less than 24 hours to go! Here's a preview of the miniatures that will make up the Jungle Set. After the Demon Ammit unlocks at $55,000 the Jungle set will unlock at $64,000. Ammit will be available as an add on for $30 or $60 for resin. We can do this!

The Wild Elves!

The Elementalist has been unlocked! We're now just a few miniatures away from a complete jungle set!

Of the many inhabitants of the deep jungles, The wild elves are probably the most cunningly cruel. They live completely apart from other races and respond to most forms of human diplomacy with the spear point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12