BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A case delima

If you can decifer the confusing website, KR Multicase are the best

Chaplain

what about buying the battle foam incerts and then making my own case for them?

Quote Originally Posted by jgebi View Post
    what about buying the battle foam incerts and then making my own case for them?
    Completely viable, although you do want to make sure that the top remains the top or you otherwise prevent the models from falling out.

The case is just a carrier for the inserts. Anything where they're kept from moving around will work, including a cardboard box.
    If this is the way mankind ends up, I'm rooting for the Orks.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitorsog View Post
    Completely viable, although you do want to make sure that the top remains the top or you otherwise prevent the models from falling out.

The case is just a carrier for the inserts. Anything where they're kept from moving around will work, including a cardboard box.
    To this I'll completely agree. IMO, the BattleFoam foam is the best in the business based on my experiences with it, KR, Sabol, Reaper, and GW. I've not used GW's new custom foams, so they may be nice too.

I'd go with the Battlefoam trays and then just get a stacker box. I have three of them, and they work brilliantly. They also have tabs on them that allow for more secure stacking (the top tabs on one box slide into fixed holes on the bottom of another box). Can't recommend them enough.

www.queencityguard.com

Chapter-Master

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-016011R-Series-2000-16-Inch/dp/B002RL9E1G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1354119586&sr=8-3&keywords=toolbox[/url]

plus

[url]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dtoys-and-games&field-keywords=foam+tray&rh=n%3A165793011%2Ck%3Afoam+tra y[/url]

Search around a bit to get a toolbox and foam trays to fit your armie's needs. I can fit 5000+ pts of Grey Knights in a case slightly bigger than that one.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chaplain

the stackers are just a cardboard box XD, but they look like a good starting piont for the moment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12