BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Scout

Default KINGS HOBBY SHOP AUSTIN TX: New game area open for War Gamers & RPG Players.

Kings Hobby Shop is available to Adult / Young Adult Gamers.

The new gaming area has plenty of room, it's quiet no obnoxious teens, we promote a
    respectable environment for adult & young adult gamers.

You are welcome to paint & build terrain at anytime when tables are available.
    They have two giant war game tables with amazing terrain and 3 RPG tables available.

Gaming groups get 15% off on any gaming related products if your group games there regularly (at least 3 times). (NO INFLATED PRICES).

Sodas and snacks are available for 75 cents each.
    They have a coffee maker, refrigerator & microwave available.
    BBQ or bring food with you or order food for delivery, you can drink adult beverages (beer, wine, whiskey, etc.) just keep it civilized or you will be cutoff or asked to leave.
    Go next door to Dairy Queen for fast food or next door to the 7/11 for smokes, beer, wine or what ever.

Free WiFi & DIGITAL cable TV, they are open to movie nights/watch parties...i.e. The Walking Dead, Football, Formula 1, etc.

Call to reserve your date & time.

8810 N. Lamar Blvd. @ Payton Gin Rd. Austin, TX 78753
    (512) 836-7388
    Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 7pm
    THURSDAY 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
    Saturday: 10:00am - 6pm Sunday: 11:00am - 6pm

They will stay open late if you call and tell them you are a gaming club and reserve a
    date & time.

Owner: Mark
    Manager: Rudy
    Staff: Brad, Jacob & David.
    Last edited by Brutal Brandon; 11-28-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Daemon-Prince

Not really General Discussion.......but ok! Sell me some cheap flames of war?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

Yeah. I feel like this post should go somewhere else. A Merchants section perhaps.

www.queencityguard.com

Scout

Yeah, I'm not selling anything.

Scout

Come to Austin and play for once a week for three weeks with a gaming group, then you can have a deal on FoW.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Brandon View Post
    Yeah, I'm not selling anything.
    I mean.... I'd beg to differ based on that first post but whatever. I never said there wasn't a place for it here, just seems like it should be in a different place.

Also....only open till 6pm on Saturday? Why so early?

www.queencityguard.com

Scout

They haven't been a gaming store for the most part up to now, so we the Austin gaming community are trying to get the word out to the lage local gaming groups that want to try a new place geared more toward adults.
    They don't want to wait for players if they didn't schedule a game, I'm sure the hours will change in a week or two as we just started getting the word out a few days ago.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Brandon View Post
    They haven't been a gaming store for the most part up to now, so we the Austin gaming community are trying to get the word out to the lage local gaming groups that want to try a new place geared more toward adults.
    They don't want to wait for players if they didn't schedule a game, I'm sure the hours will change in a week or two as we just started getting the word out a few days ago.
    Gotcha. Pretty sweet that they have a liquor license and you can have a few frosty bevs there. My main reason most of my games are played in someone's basement.

www.queencityguard.com