BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Looking good! Looks a bit like the type of Terminators that I'm going to make. Also how difficult was it to remove the Deathshroud armour plating from its legs?
    Last edited by Fizzybubela; 02-07-2013 at 01:29 AM.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzybubela View Post
    Looking good! Looks a bit like the type of Terminators that I'm going to make. Also how difficult was it to remove the Deathshroud armour plating from its legs?
    It would be pretty hard without damaging the legs and needing serious GS work to repair the damage. I simply made my own GS versions.

And a small FYI Resin Forge sells all the bits needed to make any custom terminator armor you could imagine!

Librarian

Well I don't really need the legs so it wouldn't really matter if I damaged them. I'll keep Resin Forge in mind if I need any bits without wanting to buy the whole thing from FW.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Chaplain

looking really good. can't wait to see more.
    I order you by the power of the four, great, and all powerful gods to POST MORE NOW!!! or face their wrath, no bigy *laughs maniacally, then hides in a corner of your house*
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzybubela View Post
    Well I don't really need the legs so it wouldn't really matter if I damaged them. I'll keep Resin Forge in mind if I need any bits without wanting to buy the whole thing from FW.
    Thats what we are here for!!

Quote Originally Posted by heretic marine View Post
    looking really good. can't wait to see more.
    I order you by the power of the four, great, and all powerful gods to POST MORE NOW!!! or face their wrath, no bigy *laughs maniacally, then hides in a corner of your house*
    Poof! Ask and it appears!

Ive mainly been posting daily on the FB group page so here are a number of updates.

The Chaplain seen earlier was eaten by my dog. I salvaged what I could and rebuilt the rest. I think he came out better then better.

Next is the first 4 Veteran Tactical Marines with the Outflank ability and Suspensor Web on the Heavy Bolter.

Chapter-Master

So....your chaplain has been through a dog?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    So....your chaplain has been through a dog?

Parts of him that were replace, yes.

Completed after dog accident. Sons of Horus Chaplain

Librarian

Awesome!

Last 5 Veteran tactical marines for Vet Squad 1. They will almost always be a simple outflank squad.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast