BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

More work finalizing the Siege Breaker. Tuft added still needs minor weathering to match the base and nees the chem tube on the chest painted,

Comments as always are very much welcome to keep me motivated!

Thanks again for all the support and comments! Its whats keeping me motivated with updates all the time!

Next up is the 2nd Apothecary. hes made from more bits then I can count but if anyone is interested, I can break it down bit by bit if anyone wants to recreate it.

I wanted to show mutations begining as well as the fact he is still an Apothecary. I think the cloak and backpack really sell it.

What do you guys think! Paint wise im thinking the green with white to show hes an apothecary.

Comments as always are welcome, good or bad.!

Chapter-Master

Nice work. Not too sure about the mouthpiece, but a better picture/different angle might change that. I like the claw just creeping out from under the cloak. A very nice touch
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post
    Nice work. Not too sure about the mouthpiece, but a better picture/different angle might change that. I like the claw just creeping out from under the cloak. A very nice touch
    Chaos FTW!

Chapter-Master

Bane mask FTW

You merely adopted the Heresy, I was born in it!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

I really like this first conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Bane mask FTW

You merely adopted the Heresy, I was born in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I really like this first conversion.
    Thanks guys!

Bases need a bit more work but it gives you all an idea how the army itself will be based. These first 10 are for the siege breachers.

Speaking of the Breachers, I did more work on the vox guy as well as work on a soon to be better conversion for a lascutter.

Chapter-Master

Very nice. The bases look like they'll be quite cool once painted up. Both conversions look great too, though surely that is more of a Plas-cutter?
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post
    Very nice. The bases look like they'll be quite cool once painted up. Both conversions look great too, though surely that is more of a Plas-cutter?
    Sadly Breacher squads cant get plasma cutters so ill mod it and remove the coils to make it a fancy las cutter as I hate the boarding party one

Ive go ahead and created a Facebook and Twitter page for better social contact with customers and to improve overall quality we offer. Im more then willing to work an advertising plan with the owners here or a trade of services as well. If this post violates any rules, please accept my apologies.

About

Resin Forge is the one stop shop for all things hobby Resin parts, focusing on Forge World products for now with plans to expand into other lines, supplies, terrain and much more with your help!

Company Overview

Hey Guys and Gals, my name is Kim, One of the three co owners to our new store, Resin Forge!

I was introduced by a good friend to games workshop a few years back and have become not only a great enthusiast but active member in the hobby community.passion is making custom armies but most of all painting models!

The same goes for our other two co owners! As of right now we are focusing on Forge World Resin and do plan to spread to other game systems such as Infinity and Malifaux. We also plan to include tools, supplies and extra goodies to really spice up your custom armies!

General Information

The Resin Forge Store page for upcoming releases and questions regarding products and orders:

[url]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Resin-Forge-Store/464657756903319?ref=hl[/url]

The Resin Forge Twitter page for more updates at a quicker pace direct to your mobile devices:

[url]https://twitter.com/ResinForgecom[/url]
    Please do add us on Facebook for deals and special offers as well as liking our page . Twitter is there for those that prefer it with both being linked to the actual webstore and system itself.

Librarian

How did you get the combi-melta on his left hand. Also are there any pictures of the squad's sergeant yet?
    Last edited by Fizzybubela; 01-04-2013 at 06:25 AM.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast