BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chaplain

Default Avatars of war Dragon bloods

Please note: First and foremost a date has not yet been confirmed for release.

Felix has publicly said that a Dark Elf army will be on the cards, though at what point and after which kickstarters are finished, he has not said, other than "can take a long time."

He has also said that alongside the Dark Elves we can expect to see lizardman regiments, though he describes them as "Saurians" and not lizardmen and has hinted that they will have a "more draconian style than lizardmen style"

Source: [url]http://www.avatars-of-war.com/eng/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=12367&sid=d0272bd20d7d89c05b42 695e735e98e5#p12367[/url]

No idea who is sculpting the Dark Elves but I may have an idea or two as to who will be doing the Lizardmen.
    Last edited by Build; 12-29-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Very nice, both for Dark Elves and 'Saurians' sculpted by a certain somebody.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Oh really Build? Share your thoughts, I have no idea who is sculpting the Saurians!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Oh really Build? Share your thoughts, I have no idea who is sculpting the Saurians!
    This guy.

[url]http://www.lolwithme.org/wp-content/uploads/AwesomeSportsFanFace.jpg[/url]

I do have and know more info, but can't share it because Felix hasn't gone public with it.

Chaplain

Something new to show you.

Got this off the Avatars of war site, though in all honesty I did not expect Felix to go public with this so soon (although I suppose it's not too public as he's only posted these four images rather than the full amount I got sent).

So dragon bloods!

Rather than sticking with the Lizardman theme, Felix is going with a more draconian look from D&D.
    They are a slave race to the dark elves, more than that I cannot say at present.

No idea on a release date at the moment.

I can post WIPS but it will be a long time before you see any, as everything goes through Felix first.

Why do Lizards always get enslaved by Dark Elves?

Librarian

Maybe it's because hey don't have perfect skin in the Dark Elves point of view.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Neither do the Dark Elves, in Elder Scrolls lore...

'cos Dark Elves are great and lizards aren't.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Neither do the Dark Elves, in Elder Scrolls lore...
    Ah Elder Scrolls. The best game series ever! So who would have perfect skin then?
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast