BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Any Daemons Codex Rumors yet?

Are there any new rumors about the Daemons Codex supposedly coming out in February? I guess they don't need new models, they already have all the plastic Troops out.

The only thing I read thus far is they will probably lose their universal Eternal Warrior, though I suspect all the Greater Daemons will have it, and it would sure be nice if the Heralds could purchase it but not holding my breath for that. I'm also rooting that Beasts of Nurgle will actually be Beasts, but also will probably not happen. And will they get a special Icon as expensive purchased wargear that can make units coming in from it able to assault from Reserves? That would amazing! But also probably not going to happen.

I just hope they don't get completely shafted, and have stuff that makes them work as Battle Brothers with Chaos Marines, whereas now, they have no real interesting synergy at all (though I still use them together for looks).

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Krungharr View Post
    Are there any new rumors about the Daemons Codex supposedly coming out in February? I guess they don't need new models, they already have all the plastic Troops out.

The only thing I read thus far is they will probably lose their universal Eternal Warrior, though I suspect all the Greater Daemons will have it, and it would sure be nice if the Heralds could purchase it but not holding my breath for that. I'm also rooting that Beasts of Nurgle will actually be Beasts, but also will probably not happen. And will they get a special Icon as expensive purchased wargear that can make units coming in from it able to assault from Reserves? That would amazing! But also probably not going to happen.

I just hope they don't get completely shafted, and have stuff that makes them work as Battle Brothers with Chaos Marines, whereas now, they have no real interesting synergy at all (though I still use them together for looks).
    From what I'd read it was only a model wave, not a new book for Daemons. Maybe a WHFB book but not a 40k one.