BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Hive Fleet Daniel- 600pts

Hey guys.
    after finishing my Ork army (after so many years of playing Orks) I have decided to do another horde army: Tyranids!
    So, after buying the battleforce and a Zoanthrope, and combined with the codex, I have a list for the tournement that my school club plays in (yeah, sorry if the lists are repetative as they are all at 600 points, our school only allows us 600 point games) and here is my 600 point Hive Fleet.
    HQ- tyranid prime with lash whip and boneswords, rending claws and adrenal glands- 105pts
    TROOPS- 15 hormagaunts with toxin sacs- 110pts
    15 temragants with devourers- 150pts
    8 genestealers with toxin sacs-136pts
    ELITES- zoanthrope (really GW? No upgrades possible?)-60pts
    The total of this list is 561, leaving me with 39 points. What upgrades should I have or what should I change???
    "Da warboss sayz "WAAAAAAAAGH!" so we WAAAAAGH!"- an ork boys idea of being told what to do.

Veteran-Sergeant

Man that kinda sucks a 600 points limit cap??? most armies cant even compete till about 1k points, anything before that doesnt really let you have the flavor of your army. as for advice.... yeah i got nothing I dont play bugs and we only have one guy that goes near them at my game hall. Soooo yeah not alot of experience at all for me in that regard =D
    =][= "Innocence proves Nothing."

15 Hormagaunts w/ Sacs works out to 120 points, so there's 10 filled there. If you're looking to fill points without buying more models, put the 16th of each gaunt in there, that gets 18 points, and then buy Regeneration for the Prime. It's not amazing, but it can be useful, and it will fill the last of your points.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?