BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Default Here they are... Dark Angels Jan. 2013

The dice gods have in their infinite wisdome allowed me to snatch a White Dwarf way before it should be possible

So here you are... Sorry for the crap pic. posting.. I am new at this hehe

Last edited by Bigred; 12-19-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Well... Don't I have an expensive January ahead of me.

I LOVE IT ALL.
    I see fear in their eyes, right before they die. I see shock as they realise too late what it is to pit their puny strength against true power... -Horsemen of Derailment-

I think I just threw up in my mouth on seeing that land speeder

Not liking the look of that new Land Speeder at all. The Deathwing Knights and the new fighter jet look pretty nifty though, though I doubt the prices for them will! I'm sure my couple mates who play Dark Angels will love this lot. Twin linked plasma guns on the bikes is kinda nasty!

Loving the cover art for the new codex!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Awesome, awesome, awesome, cannot wait, really looking forward to the new codex. My credit card is ready

What the........but...... WHAT ARE THESE THINGS????? the Landspeeder looks fail with more Bling then a Rapper! I do like those little planes though.........wonder if there a new "everyone gets" Or DA only flier.
    Check out Tigers Great Clear-out for awesome deals on random models from games workshop & Other Companies! Located in the Trading Forums!

I hereby dub it...The DerpSpeeder.

I like it.
    I see fear in their eyes, right before they die. I see shock as they realise too late what it is to pit their puny strength against true power... -Horsemen of Derailment-

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I hereby dub it...The DerpSpeeder.
    I agree or the Prayer Mobile.
    Check out Tigers Great Clear-out for awesome deals on random models from games workshop & Other Companies! Located in the Trading Forums!

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast