BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Wait until we see a better pic, if it is like that then repositioning the legs is easy.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

for me personally there are so many plastic terminator models available these days I don't really see the point in shelling out for finecast characters most of the time, wouldn't be hard to make a Belial model yourself for a fraction of the cost, there is nothing special about the details on the new one, all bits you can get from elsewhere.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

True, but I like that model.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Not getting the dislike for the Speeder. Whilst not 'OMG MUST HAVE' it certainly isn't something I feel I'd have to convert up myself?

Fliers are cool. Am I seeing it right, and does one of them have a sodding Thunder Fire cannon???
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

I love the new minis!

But sorry, Lion“s sons, Wolves are still harder than you hahahaha
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar“s Gauntlets

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Not getting the dislike for the Speeder. Whilst not 'OMG MUST HAVE' it certainly isn't something I feel I'd have to convert up myself?

Fliers are cool. Am I seeing it right, and does one of them have a sodding Thunder Fire cannon???
    Having looked at the Speeder a few times now I still don't like it with the shrine etc on the back, but the big turret looks okay and seems to actually give a reason for that extra marine to be sat in there.

And yeah I was thinking that about the front weapon on that flyer too, cos if that is a Thunderfire Cannon then that's just sick.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Default New Dark Angels Models

All told, I like the figures..some of the vehicles leave me a little meh. But let's be realsitic, I'll buy them. If the rules are good.

LETS SEE SOME RULES!!

Is GW silently laughing at its customers?

"How crappy can we make a flier/speeder and still get people to buy it?"

And Belial? Belial looks TERRIBLE. If the picture is representative of the actual sculpt, he must be the child Forrest Gump of 40k, leg braces and all. It looks like it was done by a talented freshman art student who hasn't discovered anything about balance or kinematics.
    If this is the way mankind ends up, I'm rooting for the Orks.

Chapter-Master

I really want to see whether or not the captains get artificer armour as an option
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    [url]http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/dark-angels-pics-leaked-codex-and-more.html?m=1[/url]

A few more pics here.

Anyone else noticed the distinct lack of "green" dark angels so far ? Really like all the models, including the speeder which I am sure will look so much better in the plastic. £35 for 5 terminators is a bit steep, but these are the breaks. I noticed a bike riding apothecary too, which is neat.
    I hope JV does a good job of the rules, I was kind of jazzed when we thought it would be Ward. With luck he is doing Tau :0
    Either way fantastic sculpts which for me are more important than rules any day of the week.
    Glad I'm not the only one who really likes the speeder. I think it looks great.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast