BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticMagician View Post
    I think I just threw up in my mouth on seeing that land speeder
    Holy fricken GODDDDDDDDDD. That derpspeeder is hideious Blaaaaaaaaaaah its an abomination. I really hope they dont expect those new flyers to be the new cash cow for them. All the other models are fantastic looking, really looks like they highered some second graders to do the concept design for those flyers. Man my wallet is gonna hurt next month =D
    =][= "Innocence proves Nothing."

Librarian

I am so happy ward isn't doing the codex, I didn't wanna see my bugs cry at yet another ward codex. Though sadly that means ward will probably be doing one of the next codexes coming out soon. Please say no daemons otherwise we are going to cry, all of us.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Chapter-Master

Not bad. Too much Ravenwing focus though IMO. Flier is the first marine flier that actually looks alright to me, don't mind it at all. Deathwing stuff is nice too - allthough a shame the rumour about those lion-helment ones wasnt true, also a shame the demi-chaplains seems to be untrue too. Still looks like it does the job and give DA what they needed which was actual unique units.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey McTorture View Post
    Praise the Emperor, I was dreading a Ward release. After what he did with the blood angels and grey knights, I was expecting deep striking land raiders, 1+ invul saves, and ridiculous fluff changes.
    This is nothing compared to the new DA or so i hear....
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Battle-Brother
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I think i am gonna be broke in january. Sooooo worth it.

Brother-Sergeant

Obviously I'll have to wait until January to find out for sure but I hope that Ravenwing nouveau doesn't put the kibosh on the current Ravenwing. I have all these bikes with TL bolters, and the riders are holding flamers or meltas or plasma guns. I sincerely hope I don't end up breaking arms off of these guys, I put a LOT of work into them.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Limey El'Jonson View Post
    Obviously I'll have to wait until January to find out for sure but I hope that Ravenwing nouveau doesn't put the kibosh on the current Ravenwing. I have all these bikes with TL bolters, and the riders are holding flamers or meltas or plasma guns. I sincerely hope I don't end up breaking arms off of these guys, I put a LOT of work into them.
    You should be fine. It is looking like there are 3 types of bike squads now.

Black Knights: 2 wound TLPG totting baddies.
    Command Squad: Looks like C:SM squad on bikes but with a banner and less points(?).
    Regular Ravenwing.

They wouldn't get rid of regular RW squads for several reasons the least of which isn't that the DV box set contains "regular" RW.

Librarian

Who's this bloke not named Matt Ward writing thus coded? Is he new? Has he done some fantasy books? Or a noob?

Guess who's going to paint it all up for eBay ^^
    Fast Service, Good Quality. Your Miniature painting service!
    http://www.denofimagination.com.pl/

The Land Speeder isn't that bad, fits in with the baroque super-monk aesthetic the Dark Angels have going on. No jetbikes which is a good sign.

The terminators are really lovely.

I think Belial needs to have his gun arm dropped down a bit so it isn't pointing in such an odd direction.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast